Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five Long Years And Counting!

Anniversary - WiiWareWave News: Our Website Turns 5 Today! Happy%20birthday%20Wiiwarewave%20banner_zpsunfezyjm

WiiWareWave started back on March 14th 2011, and was setup by @Sneaker, @Ichigofan and @Cloud_Strife and was opened to the public on March 16th of 2011. WiiWareWave has since flourished into a website with tens of thousands of visitors per day. Our member-base might be small, but they are among the kindest fans a website could ever hope to have! We really appreciate you guys and gals who have continued to support us over the past five years! Hopefully we'll continue to grow and will perhaps have thousands of members at the end of the next five years! Thank you so much!

As always be sure to tell us your thoughts in our comment section below!

#WiiWareWave #WiiWareWave5 #Anniversary #SiteNews #Website #Milestone

Anniversary - WiiWareWave News: Our Website Turns 5 Today! 19654

Anniversary - WiiWareWave News: Our Website Turns 5 Today! 87457210

Anniversary - WiiWareWave News: Our Website Turns 5 Today! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SuperVash
March 16th 2016, 5:27 pmSuperVash
Congratulations! Cool
SKTTR
It's been a good time. 🐰
KokorOtaku
March 16th 2016, 7:53 pmKokorOtaku
I've enjoyed my time on here, but I miss a certain member who hasn't been on in months Sad
Anonymous
Congratulations! I love you
@Minato you are so sweet, but unfortunately I'm currently jobless and homeless so I have almost no means to talk to you anymore. Crying or Very sad
KeAfan7
March 17th 2016, 1:06 pmKeAfan7
@Kushina...I'm sorry to hear about that and I really wish that I could do something to help you, but 3DS eShop credit aside "assuming you still own your NA 3DS" there's not much I could do to help you out. Sad

Thank you kindly for the congratulations, I really appreciate it. Wink
KokorOtaku
March 17th 2016, 1:16 pmKokorOtaku
Aww @Kushina Sad I really wish I could move there soon... Sad
DigiDestined
March 20th 2016, 12:10 pmDigiDestined
Congratulations to the WiiWareWave staff! =)
Himawari Chan
March 27th 2016, 7:35 pmHimawari Chan
Happy birthday WiiWareWave. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
March 28th 2016, 3:21 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Omedetou Gozaimasu, WiiWareWave! Happy

(That's Japanese for "Congratulations, WiiWareWave!" Anniversary - WiiWareWave News: Our Website Turns 5 Today! 631737971 )
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)