Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subtle Details Emerge!

Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! Pokemo11

Today we learned some new information regarding Pokémon Sun & Moon as well as the Kanto region games that are hitting the 3DS eShop tomorrow! Here's the overview of the direct:

Overview wrote:

Pokémon Sun & Moon:

Pokémon Sun & Moon will be the first official Pokémon game to be released in China, and the Chinese language will be available in the game!

Pokémon Sun & Moon will be compatible with the New 3DS, original 3DS, and 2DS systems!

Upgraded visuals for Pokémon Sun & Moon when using the New 3DS have been rumored due to some of the wording of the European and Japanese versions of today's Pokémon Direct!

Pokémon Sun & Moon will be launching in Holiday 2016 globally!

Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow

Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow will be compatible with Pokémon Bank!

Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow still possess the Missingno glitch!

What do you think of the news? At first glance the Pokémon Direct didn't seem to reveal as much as it actually did, but despite the lack of gameplay footage and screenshots, we found out loads of new Pokémon information! As always be sure to leave us your thoughts in our comment section below!

#3DS #N3DS #2DS #Pokémon #SunAndMoon #BlueRedYellow #Bank

Last edited by Ichigofan on February 29th 2016, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! 19654

Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! 87457210

Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
February 28th 2016, 2:46 amRyanNerdyGamer
In the eShop, Pokémon Yellow Version is listed as a Game Boy Color game because, well, it is one. I had such fond memories of playing Yellow, since it was my very first main series game, but I'm not going to buy it until I'm certain I am unable to get the Transparent Yellow 2DS. Pikachu
Golden Freiza
February 28th 2016, 6:15 pmGolden Freiza
Pokemon Yellow is a Gameboy Color game dude. Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! 1625187496
Grumblevolcano
February 29th 2016, 4:18 pmGrumblevolcano
3DS sales should pick up again for the holidays.
RyanNerdyGamer
February 29th 2016, 5:07 pmRyanNerdyGamer
MechaFreiza wrote:Pokemon Yellow is a Gameboy Color game dude. Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! 1625187496
@MechaFreiza I know. Neutral
GeekyGamerZack wrote:In the eShop, Pokémon Yellow Version is listed as a Game Boy Color game because, well, it is one.
I was mentioning it to @Ichigofan because...
Ichigofan wrote:I Am Error!
TikiFireEmblem
February 29th 2016, 5:59 pmTikiFireEmblem
Generation VII here I come!
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack I'm sorry, I fixed the error. Embarassed
RyanNerdyGamer
March 1st 2016, 12:05 amRyanNerdyGamer
@Ichigofan No worries, dude. The Japanese version only had colour on Super Game Boy anyway. Pokemon - Nintendo Direct: 2/26/16 Pokémon Direct Overview! 631737971
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack did you notice the new feature on our forum? When you edit a post any quotes of the original message turn into "I Am Error!" lol!
RyanNerdyGamer
March 1st 2016, 2:50 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Ichigofan That's hilarious! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)