Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow-up Update!

SiteNews - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.2.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! Header10

The third of our website updates that we reported would be occurring in the near future has now gone live! This update is chalk full of bug fixes and new features and visuals!

Bug Fixes:

We fixed the bug with our delete button in the topics so now it brings up a message asking if you're sure that you want to delete it rather than instantly deleting the thread!

New Features:

There's now a Text Editor resizer in our quick reply box and our advanced editor that allows you to resize the editor to full-screen mode!

There's also a new quick editor feature that allows you to quickly edit your posts without changing the page or refreshing it! This new feature automatically activates when you normally update your posts, however slow internet connection can cause the feature to fail and the standard post editor will open in that case.

Graphical Changes:

Perhaps the most noteworthy change is our new porthole-style avatars in our forums and blogs, which add a nice touch to our nautical theme!

What do you think of our new features, visual overhaul, and bug fixes? Be sure to let us know about any new bugs and be sure to leave us a comment below!

#WiiWareWave #Update #Website #SiteNews #News

SiteNews - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.2.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 19654

SiteNews - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.2.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 87457210

SiteNews - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.2.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Awesome update @Ichigofan! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
Woohoo bananas! What a neat update! Happy

Wait...d-did I just say "woohoo bananas"? scratch
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
February 18th 2016, 7:31 pmWilliamFrankLepleyIII
Nice work on the update, @Ichigofan! SiteNews - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.2.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 631737971

For some reason, I'm still not receiving email notifications whenever someone sends me a PM or replies to a topic I'm following.
Ragnarok
WiiWareWave is changing fast! It's great to see so many awesome changes in such a short time after going so long without any noticeable changes!
ARF_Paula
Ragnarok wrote:WiiWareWave is changing fast! It's great to see so many awesome changes in such a short time after going so long without any noticeable changes!
I know, WiiWareWave has changed more in the last two weeks than it has over the previous five years! Shocked
KingreX32
I like the new updates they run well. Im very impressed. Good work Rukiafan. Everything runs so much smoother.
UmbrellaGirlLuna
February 19th 2016, 8:34 amUmbrellaGirlLuna
I love the update! You did a wonderful job @Ichigofan.
RyanNerdyGamer
WilliamFrankLepleyIII wrote:For some reason, I'm still not receiving email notifications whenever someone sends me a PM or replies to a topic I'm following.
I've noticed this too... scratch
KingreX32
GeekyGamerZack wrote:
WilliamFrankLepleyIII wrote:For some reason, I'm still not receiving email notifications whenever someone sends me a PM or replies to a topic I'm following.
I've noticed this too... scratch

Ive noticed the same.
KeAfan7
@KingreX32 It's an issue that's occurring alot with Forumotion hosted websites right now...I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait until they fix the issue...Neutral
KeAfan7
@Ichigofan test...

Edit...new code worked!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
February 20th 2016, 6:29 pmWilliamFrankLepleyIII
Ichigofan wrote:@KingreX32 It's an issue that's occurring alot with Forumotion hosted websites right now...I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait until they fix the issue...Neutral

How long has Forumotion known about this issue?
KeAfan7
Quite awhile. Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)