Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Lighthearted Interview!

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Ss_fac11

We recently had the opportunity to interview the rather hilarious team behind the upcoming Wii U eShop shmup Shutshimi: Seriously Swole. Without further ado here's our interview with Neon Deity Games in its entirety:

The interview wrote:

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Ss_5c611

Hello! Thanks for joining us to answer some of our questions!

[NDG]: We were told there would be pie.

Can you tell us a little about your team who worked on Shutshimi?

[NDG]: We’re a (hungry) team of three: Garrett codes, Wayne makes art and Anthony makes audio. And we generally don’t like being restrained against our will, but we’ll make an exception this one time ♥

What were your inspirations for Shutshimi?

[NDG]: Google Image search, Youtube Poops, horrible developer art, crushing time constraints and ice cream. And pie. Seriously, where is it?

Can you tell us about the unique features in Shutshimi?

[NDG]: "Shutshimi is the only Buffalo-made shooter-based party game available on the market, featuring rapid-fire gameplay, constantly-changing scenarios, and a multitude of headwear options.

It even features familiar faces from some other games! There’s also a Can o’ Beans powerup that gives you a butt-based boost. Little known fact: Fish love beans. Really, there’s only one thing Shutshimi doesn’t have. Pie… much like this interview."

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Ss_ed111

How many stages does Shutshimi possess?

[NDG]: Two. Wait, six...Actually, it might be closer to 1000. No, more like… as many stars as there are in the sky. Or bricks in this cell. Really, it’s endless…like this lack of pie!

Which controllers are compatible with the Wii U version of Shutshimi?

[NDG]: "Better question is which controllers aren’t compatible with Shutshimi...the Gamecube Controller and the Balance Board didn’t make the cut, we’re sad to say.

(Supported controllers include the Gamepad, the Pro Controller, the Novice Controller, the Classic Controller, the Wii Remote, the Wii Remote and Nunchuck combo, as well as the mythical Upside Down Nunchuck)"

Are there any unique features in the Wii U version of the game?

[NDG]: Off-screen multiplayer on the gamepad is something no other version can claim fame to… especially while on the toilet.

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Ss_ae210

What's your favorite aspect of Shutshimi?

[NDG]: Our sheer lack of control over what happens. Because the game has so many procedural aspects to it, it can surprise you even on the 100th playthrough! It’s the game that keeps on giving.

Thanks for answering our questions, we really appreciate it! Hopefully
we'll have the opportunity to interview you again sometime!

[NDG]: It would be nice. Maybe next time it won’t take place in a dank basement? It smells musty down here. And distinctly not like pie. How about we go to Grandma’s house?

Take Care!

[NDG]: Any time! Now it’s off to the bakery with us, we’re frothing for some key-lime baby!

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Ss_b5510

What did you think of our unique and rather hilarious discussion with Neon Deity Games? Will you download Shutshimi: Seriously Swole when it launches on the Wii U eShop on Thursday? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

#Developer #Interview #NeonDeityGames #WiiU #eShop

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! 19654

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! 87457210

GenericTagsRUs - Developer's Interview: Our Hilarious Discussion With Neon Deity Games Regarding Shutshimi For The Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

DigiDestined
Ragnarok
Great interview, and funny too!
Gekkouga-Senpai
This interview made me shoot juice from my nose! Laughing
RyanNerdyGamer
Aside from apple, I definitely prefer meat-filled pies. Steak pie...chicken pie...oh man, I sure could go for some chicken and vegetable pie right now... Drool

Awesome interview, @Ichigofan. It kind of reminds me of Zed's interview. Seriously, when I read the bit about the lack of pie, I thought "Brocc"! Razz
Otaku
GeekyGamerZack wrote:Aside from apple, I definitely prefer meat-filled pies. Steak pie...chicken pie...oh man, I sure could go for some chicken and vegetable pie right now... Drool

Awesome interview, @Ichigofan. It kind of reminds me of Zed's interview. Seriously, when I read the bit about the lack of pie, I thought "Brocc"! Razz
You mean Broccoli Asparagustus? Very Happy
Awesome interview @Ichigofan! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
Otaku wrote:You mean Broccoli Asparagustus? Very Happy
I certainly do! I reread the interview today, in fact, and it has me fired up to continue the series with interviews of Alph, Shelley and Sky, plus a follow-up interview with Zed's replacement in the Crystalbound, Kendall. Wink

Moving back to this interview's topic, however, it seems that this game must contain more humour than the latest season of [YOUR FAVOURITE SITCOM]! Wasn't last week's episode hilarious? Razz #GenericTagsRUs
Golden_Toad
Zatchbell
Wh-what the hell is this? It's way too funny to be a real interview, was this staged? Surprised
KeAfan7
@Zatchbell It was indeed funny and of course it was staged, but the interview was very much real. Razz

Thanks for all of the feedback you guys! Wink
Kain
Ha! This interview is comedy gold! lol!
Elza
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)