Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Neptune
Neptune

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday Empty Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday

on January 22nd 2016, 2:04 pm
GameXplain reported that we'll be seeing an announcement of a new Wii U game on monday! Sorry that I can't post the link because I'm using a really dated mobile device to post right now. Sad

I wonder what game Nintendo is going to announce? What game do you hope the big N will announce? I wouldn't mind a new Mario Golf game or Paper Mario myself as long as they aren't crappy filler games.
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday Empty Re: Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday

on January 22nd 2016, 3:08 pm
This is awesome news! Can someone please post a link to the source or upload the GameXplain Youtube video in this thread? Smile

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday Images10
NintendoPurist
NintendoPurist
Admin

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday Empty Re: Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday

on January 22nd 2016, 3:26 pm
Animal Crossing: You and I, the first console-based AC title with local multiplayer for two people which is made possible via the Wii U GamePad! Happy

DISCLAIMER: This was purely a guess. Wii U Animal Crossing game NOT confirmed!

They: "I HERD YE LIEK MUDKIPZ"
I: "Well... yeah. Water/Ground-types only have a quad weakness to Grass, AND Swampert learns most staple HM moves. Why d'you ask?"
They: "Uh... well... YUR JUST A KID!"
I: "Uh... I AM still in high school, so..."
They: "Uh... MUDKIPZ SUKZ!"
I: (rolls eyes and walks away)
They: "NO, YOUR MOM IZ!"

"What?! That was a RUBBISH story! Now, the arcade Donkey Kong? THAT had the perfect story! A kidnapped maiden... a dashing hero... and a maniac carpenter who "rescued" her and locked me in a cage! The audacity of it all!" Mad
SuperVash
SuperVash

on January 22nd 2016, 3:31 pm
Animal Crossing needs a new game in the series and the Wii U needs a true Animal Crossing game. @GeekyGamerZack that would be a great new feature! Cool

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
NintendoPurist
NintendoPurist
Admin

on January 22nd 2016, 4:58 pm
Thanks, @SuperVash! Happy

They: "I HERD YE LIEK MUDKIPZ"
I: "Well... yeah. Water/Ground-types only have a quad weakness to Grass, AND Swampert learns most staple HM moves. Why d'you ask?"
They: "Uh... well... YUR JUST A KID!"
I: "Uh... I AM still in high school, so..."
They: "Uh... MUDKIPZ SUKZ!"
I: (rolls eyes and walks away)
They: "NO, YOUR MOM IZ!"

"What?! That was a RUBBISH story! Now, the arcade Donkey Kong? THAT had the perfect story! A kidnapped maiden... a dashing hero... and a maniac carpenter who "rescued" her and locked me in a cage! The audacity of it all!" Mad
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on January 22nd 2016, 6:13 pm
It looks like it might be a new Paper Mario title, hopefully it'll be an RPG as we have enough platformers released and upcoming as it is, plus the non-RPG Paper Mario games were nowhere near as good as the first two titles. Neutral

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on January 22nd 2016, 7:42 pm
It was first tweeted by Emily Rogers who has been right 75% of the times ive seen, so im guessing it might hold true

on January 23rd 2016, 1:28 am
@Minato that's very interesting, hopefully this rumor ends up being true!

Another first party Wii U game to be announced on monday Metroi11
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on January 23rd 2016, 11:53 am
it sounds like it may be Paper Mario WiiU

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum