Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gunman Crying.

Financial - eShop: Gunman Clive HD Collection Only Sold Around 9,000 Units On The Wii U Gunman10

Bertil Hörberg recently talked about sales for his game Gunman Clive HD Collection which hit the Wii U eshop in North America last September and the sales numbers aren't good at all. Amazingly Gunman Clive HD Collection still earned profit for his company and the Wii U version outsold the Steam version by a large margin.

This is a qoute from his recent discussion about Gunman Clive HD Collection:

Bertil Hörberg wrote:For some slight bit of context Gunman Clive HD Collection has sold about 9000 copies so far (not counting japan, for which I don’t have numbers yet but the initial reports were not very encouraging).

Not an amazing number by any means still profitable by most measures: And also I imagine there’s a pretty big overlap of 3DS and WiiU owners so it’s not a big surprise that people aren’t double dipping.

It’s about 10x the sales of the Steam release of GC2 however. Admittedly I’ve done an even worse job at promoting that release though and also don’t have many press contacts who focus on PC.

Do you hope that Hörberg Productions will continue to support the eshop in the future? We would love to see your thoughts below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

#WiiU #eShop #GunmanClive #SalesNumbers #Financial

Comments

Marioman18
That's a shame.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Those are some low numbers! Surprised
Neptune
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy wrote:Those are some low numbers! Surprised
That's like super bad. Sad