Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
catfood
catfood

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 5th 2017, 9:48 pm
An anime elf-girl with a real daisy in her hair and Mr. Smiley in the background. That is hilarious! lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 7th 2017, 5:16 pm
A bag of cat food

Admin

on December 14th 2017, 8:50 pm
I wonder why there isn’t a ninja outfit for Mario in Odyssey.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on December 16th 2017, 1:22 pm
Did someone say Ninja? Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 3578130651

on December 17th 2017, 3:31 am
Swords are fun

Admin

on December 18th 2017, 6:48 pm
Do you have the will of fire? "Naruto reference btw".

on January 18th 2018, 12:49 am
Rean wielding a Tachi?

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on January 18th 2018, 4:09 pm
So THAT'S what happened to Rukiafan...I thought he was kidnapped by a pineapple and replaced with Ichigofan, who himself was kidnapped by a watermelon and replaced with @Reanfan! Razz

Oh wait...that was just a cheese-induced dream. scratch

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on January 22nd 2018, 12:01 pm
Lol. Anyways Super Mario Odyssey is pretty good, but it's WAY too easy. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with the game...Neutral

on January 23rd 2018, 12:42 pm
I must say Rean looks pretty spiffy in that pic lol. Razz

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on January 27th 2018, 8:28 pm
I wanna find my Nemo girl Sad

on January 30th 2018, 6:39 pm
Ninja Star!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 4679814
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on February 1st 2018, 8:13 am
Shrek and Donkey lol. Rolling Eyes

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on February 5th 2018, 3:13 pm
Me: Growing up in Down Underland, I’ve never experienced snow... Sad

Aqua: Snow problem! (throws snowball in my face)

Me: That’s not at ALL what I meant. Bored/What the...?

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 5th 2018, 5:49 pm
Mario Odyssey. Wink

on February 5th 2018, 9:16 pm
The Ashen Chevalier looks like he's in top form lol. Smile

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 7th 2018, 11:47 am
Sinon is an awesome SAO character! Wink

Admin

on February 13th 2018, 1:37 am
Some guy in a red blazer wielding a pointy metal stick. Razz

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 13th 2018, 1:57 pm
Some other dude in red with a kick@$$ mustache. Razz

on February 20th 2018, 2:20 am
I love Rean's red blazer. Happy

Admin

on February 26th 2018, 9:19 pm
Your Ruby Rose avatar is pretty cool. Especially the way you edited it to fit perfectly in the avatar porthole. Wink

Admin

on February 28th 2018, 2:29 pm
Some guy in a white-collared shirt who may or may not currently be wielding a pointy metal stick (hard to tell when the scene is zoomed into his face Razz )

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 2nd 2018, 7:53 pm
@GeekyGamerZack
Spoilers Inside!:
That's his New Class VII blazer as a teacher of Class VII at the new Thors Military Academy location (ToCS III spoiler). Wink

Admin

on March 9th 2018, 2:36 am
Some well-dressed author-looking dude with a smile on his face and possibly a sword at his waist. Razz

ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

on March 9th 2018, 11:45 am
Cappy! I love you

GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on March 24th 2018, 4:48 pm
Shana! Happy

RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

on March 24th 2018, 5:03 pm
Noice Inkling @GeekyGamerZack!

Admin

on March 24th 2018, 8:14 pm
Ruby Rose, sister of Yang Xiao Long, friend to Blake Belladonna and...um...rival of Weiss Schnee.

catfood
catfood

on March 25th 2018, 10:55 am
Are you a squid or a kid? That is the million dollar question. Razz
FyreeTSG
FyreeTSG

on March 25th 2018, 3:10 pm
well, I have a cat---but she doesn't eat Purina...
SO, I'll give you a 7/10

Trinity33

on March 25th 2018, 4:02 pm
Flame Boy! Charmander

Admin

on March 26th 2018, 8:13 pm
Looks like a Kingdom Fantasy character. Happy

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 26th 2018, 10:52 pm
Squigley no Densetsu. Happy

Admin

on March 27th 2018, 4:53 pm
So that's Rean, huh? Change a vowel and it becomes Ryan, which...erm...never mind. #ZacheryJRyan

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 29th 2018, 9:54 pm
Squigley is one cool Inkling! Neutral

on March 30th 2018, 11:29 am
Rean for the win! Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on March 30th 2018, 5:01 pm
It's the Squid Sisters' Callie, in all her squiddy...erm...wait a minute... scratch

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

on April 22nd 2018, 8:17 am
A haven't an inkling who that inkling is.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
ShounenMania
ShounenMania

on April 22nd 2018, 11:00 am
Yu Yu Hakusho, the only anime that ever rivalled the greatness of the Dragon Ball franchise. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 631737971

Zatchbell
Zatchbell

on April 23rd 2018, 1:42 pm
Good match up!

on April 24th 2018, 8:32 am
Zatch Bell was a great series!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 26th 2018, 2:03 am
Meow! cat

Admin

on April 27th 2018, 11:52 am
Rean is awesome Exclamation

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Star_o10
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 9th 2018, 6:43 pm
Space elf! Happy

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 10th 2018, 12:00 pm
Space squid. Happy

Admin

on May 12th 2018, 10:52 pm
Space human! Happy

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 14th 2018, 7:00 pm
Space Squigley! lol!

Admin

on May 14th 2018, 9:06 pm
Spice rack! Razz

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 28th 2018, 11:34 am
Squid. Happy

Admin

on May 28th 2018, 3:59 pm
Kid. :kid:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum