Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

+54
Sakura chan
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Inoue79
.hacker
LickACow
Krazyredd
Zatchbell
ToughGamer
FyreeTSG
catfood
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ZezHylia
Killeryoshii
Q-Bart 999
Neptune
Trinity33
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Tinglemaster
SuperVash
KokorOtaku
Akatsuki
DigiDestined
KeAfan7
Ragnarok
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
ShanaNoShakugan
Kain
Amufungal
Splatuna
Gekkouga-Senpai
Marioman18
Otaku
Zer0
Staroceancrazy
Grumblevolcano
Love4Gaming
OgreTheShrek
Talesfanatic
RWBY_Red
Golden Freiza
SheldonTheGenius
Nell TU
LordHoppingRage
FM_Alchemist
Ms_Kinomoto
Himawari Chan
Golden_Toad
Nintendobuddy64
Megatron2000
TikiFireEmblem
ShounenMania
Tsubasa
Clαππαd
58 posters
Go down
Anonymous

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

April 9th 2016, 6:17 pm
Zeddy-Chan! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

April 9th 2016, 7:06 pm
Minato and Kushina. Smile
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

April 12th 2016, 11:57 pm
Miitomo is awesome! We should register as friends sometime! Very Happy

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 010
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2016, 2:23 pm
I'm wondering if Ash-Greninja is a hint at a possible feature in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It'd be nice if Game Freak would stop trolling us and just reveal ANY piece of info about the games...well, aside from Masuda-san's comment about there being "more than 10 new Pokémon", which is just mean! Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 13th 2016, 2:37 pm
Gekkouga-Senpai wrote:Miitomo is awesome! We should register as friends sometime! Very Happy
Sure! Wait...did you originally have the username Pokéfreak?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 14th 2016, 11:16 am
You're a Japanese idol?! Prinny

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 19654

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 87457210

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2016, 2:36 pm
Ichigofan wrote:You're a Japanese idol?! Prinny
No, think of it like this:

"I'm Bryan Miicrest, and this... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...is Miitomo Idol!" Razz

ON-TOPIC: I didn't know gingers could reproduce! I thought we, y'know, weren't able to do so due to not being able to attract girls. Or maybe that's just me... scratch
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 14th 2016, 6:01 pm
It's definitely not just you, though in my case it's due to low testosterone levels and zero drive for...erm love. Crying or Very sad
One day I'll fall head-over-heels for someone, hopefully before I'm an old man. Razz

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 19654

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 87457210

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 Bleach10

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2016, 7:14 pm
Ichigofan wrote:It's definitely not just you, though in my case it's due to low testosterone levels and zero drive for...erm love. Crying or Very sad
One day I'll fall head-over-heels for someone, hopefully before I'm an old man. Razz
Wow, so I guess I'm not alone, then. I really need to learn that there are others like me! Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 15th 2016, 10:09 am
@Zack and @Ichigo you can still have love without the other stuff... like i hope to do

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 15th 2016, 11:47 am
@Minato Actually that isn't even possible for me since I'm not attracted to the opposite gender thanks to my low testosterone count...Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 15th 2016, 2:08 pm
@Minato And I'm asexual, so it'd be really hard for me to be in a romantic relationship with any guy or girl. Neutral

ON-TOPIC: So how easy was it to find your shiny Zorua? I heard that DexNav makes shiny hunting accessible for anyone, but I haven't really given it much thought.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 15th 2016, 2:27 pm
I'd probably buy Miitomo if it came to 3DS or WiiU

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 15th 2016, 7:40 pm
Minato wrote:I'd probably buy Miitomo if it came to 3DS or WiiU
Miitomo's free, dude. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 16th 2016, 6:37 pm
It's PikaZack. Pikachu

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 16th 2016, 7:29 pm
Rukia is Drool

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 16th 2016, 10:17 pm
The Fourth Hokage
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 17th 2016, 1:19 pm
Nintendo has Miis, Bravely Seconds main character is Yew

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 17th 2016, 2:25 pm
Mr. Naruto's Dad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 17th 2016, 3:25 pm
mii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 17th 2016, 7:17 pm
Minato wrote:mi
nato
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 18th 2016, 11:42 am
Your Mii looks happy. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 18th 2016, 2:43 pm
So do Ichigo and family. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 19th 2016, 6:19 pm
I wish theyed add more costumes from Tomodachi life and Miitomo to our WiiU and 3DS Mii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 19th 2016, 8:29 pm
A Grass-type shinobi Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 5:27 am
Mii Tomo...

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 5:17 pm
Splatuna
Splatuna

May 13th 2016, 12:25 pm
You must really enjoy eating fruit.

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 13th 2016, 11:37 pm
And I have an "Inkling" that you enjoy playing Splatoon. 10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 14th 2016, 11:06 am
Your Mii has "fruity" wallpaper. Razz

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

May 16th 2016, 12:10 pm
What a cute family. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 16th 2016, 2:18 pm
Is her name Amu?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 17th 2016, 12:32 pm
What's your favourite fruit? Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 17th 2016, 6:05 pm
i always thought Rukia looked beautiful, like a girl I hope to meet and make happy one day

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 17th 2016, 11:18 pm
That's the kind of face you want to see carved into a mountainside. Wink
Ichigofan wrote:What's your favourite fruit? Wink
Pineapple! Although there are talks to reclassify pineapples as edible flowers rather than fruit, in which case I'd have to think of another new favourite (it used to be watermelon until I found out it was technically a vegetable)...
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 17th 2016, 11:28 pm
On what planet are Pineapples a flower?! The way it reproduces, by definition, it would be considered either a fruit or vegetable, but certainly NOT a flower... 10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 1625187496

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 18th 2016, 7:55 am
Rukawaii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 18th 2016, 4:01 pm
It's the Mountain Dude!
Ichigofan wrote:On what planet are Pineapples a flower?! The way it reproduces, by definition, it would be considered either a fruit or vegetable, but certainly NOT a flower... 10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 1625187496
I have trouble explaining things, so here's a webpage instead:

https://www.interflora.com.au/blog/post/pineapple-flower
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

May 19th 2016, 1:01 pm
It's raining fruit! Surprised

ShanaNoShakugan

May 22nd 2016, 7:11 pm
Kain, Cecil, and Rosa from American Final Fantasy IV? Smile

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 23rd 2016, 3:28 pm
Kawaii!!! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 23rd 2016, 4:04 pm
It's the avatar of One-Five Fan, and it depicts the character One-Five Kurosaki from the manga and anime called Cleaning Product! Razz
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

May 23rd 2016, 4:10 pm
Bowser on an airplane?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

10CharacterLimit - Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 11 Rena-rena-ryuugu
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 23rd 2016, 6:08 pm
She looks a happy, sad, and a bit shocked all at the same time. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 23rd 2016, 8:26 pm
A family of strawberries Razz
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 23rd 2016, 8:54 pm
Skylanders Bowser. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 24th 2016, 2:36 am
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy wrote:Bowser on an airplane?
Ichigofan wrote:Skylanders Bowser. Wink
Since when does my Mii surrounded by raining fruit look even remotely like Hammer Slam Bowser? scratch
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 28th 2016, 12:01 pm
@GeekyGamerZack It still does though...scratch

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 28th 2016, 1:03 pm
Rukia, I am a fan

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 30th 2016, 12:50 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)