Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 21st 2016, 8:41 pm
Best of luck to you @Minato lol. Smile

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 22nd 2016, 11:48 am
Neko girls are so cute Drool
@Zack have you seen my message I sent you on WiiU a couple months back regarding @Kushina, it would really help a lot

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

December 22nd 2016, 2:43 pm
@Minato Sorry, no I haven't. I haven't been able to connect my Wii U online since late-September/early-October due to (still-unresolved) wi-fi issues in my house. Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 22nd 2016, 3:05 pm
@Zack well then my plan probably wouldn't work unless you could connect on your PSN and search Kushina7Natsu and send a friend request to her, I think Rukia already did that with no response, but if you could to that might help, I just want to talk to her bad

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

December 22nd 2016, 9:30 pm
@Minato Understood. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 25th 2016, 8:59 am
I finally beat the Trial Captain I was stuck on in Moon!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 1st 2017, 3:10 pm
@Minato Which Trial Captain? By the way, I finished my Island Challenge and collected all the regular Z-Crystals! Now I need to train my (15-count) party for the ultimate "Trial". Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 2nd 2017, 5:09 pm
I'm where you are now I think

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 5th 2017, 2:16 pm
@Minato Mount Lanakila?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 5th 2017, 6:59 pm
I'm now at the Elite 4

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 6th 2017, 1:46 pm
@Minato Me too! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 7th 2017, 9:42 am
So are you keeping the 20th anniversary thing up till Feb 27th?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 7th 2017, 2:44 pm
@Minato Yep! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 7th 2017, 11:57 pm
I want an Alolan Snorlax

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 8th 2017, 12:36 am
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 8th 2017, 10:57 pm
Pokémon is old

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 9th 2017, 6:00 pm
Sad

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 9th 2017, 6:33 pm
I'd like to add my PSN details to my signature as well! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 9th 2017, 6:37 pm
I spy a shiny

January 12th 2017, 11:27 am
My minions and I feel your pain. Shiny Magikarp

Super Coinage!

January 12th 2017, 11:31 am
@Lord hopping Rage thanks Sad it's hard and I hope I can move to Japan sooner rather than later

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 16th 2017, 3:28 am
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 16th 2017, 5:21 pm
Switch?! Switch?!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 16th 2017, 5:55 pm
@Minato Which colour would you like to get? I picked the one with the Neon Blue (L) and Neon Red (R) Joy-Con. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 17th 2017, 9:42 am
I'll just be getting the normal one, I would like two reds, but it doesn't look like that Will happen

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 17th 2017, 3:06 pm
@Minato Well, Nintendo is releasing a set of two Neon Red Joy-Con, so I guess there is a way you could do so at some point.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 17th 2017, 9:28 pm
That would be really cool to have two red joy cons

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 18th 2017, 3:24 am
@Minato Since my console has a Neon Blue Joy-Con (L) and a Neon Red Joy-Con (R), I'd possibly like to get a set of inverted Neon Joy-Con, with one Neon Red (L) and one Neon Blue (R). That way, I can colour-coordinate my console in portable mode by making it entirely blue or red. I'm also curious to know which other colours of Joy-Con are released.

Neon Green, Neon Purple, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Orange and Neon Indigo would all be awesome options, and if Nintendo releases them in different mismatched colour pairings (Green (L)/Purple (R), Pink (L)/Yellow (R) and Orange (L)/Indigo (R) for example), then I could potentially have all eight of my Joy-Con in unique colours! Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 18th 2017, 11:04 am
The Switch might look cool and all, but all I can say is five games at launch...Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 1625187496

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 18th 2017, 3:51 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog 2! sonic
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 18th 2017, 7:09 pm
I'm disappointed the Fire Emblem Warriors is also coming to new 3DS... but will get the Switch version anyway. Also the 3DS (remake?) of Gaiden will hopefully be able to be bought on Switch or 3DS on the same day

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 18th 2017, 7:56 pm
@Minato Yep, it's pretty much a remake of Gaiden. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 3rd 2017, 9:34 am
I beat Moon with my Extra legendaries from last years 20th celebration

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 3rd 2017, 2:24 pm
@Minato Congratulations! Clefairy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 8th 2017, 11:12 am
/me lifts poster and steals the Switch

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 18th 2017, 3:01 pm
@Minato I now have Unwavering Emotion from Pokémon BW playing in my mind, which is an appropriate song to go with your signature... Sad
btw, it's the song that plays when...:
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2017, 9:41 pm
Conscience has the word science in it.... be carful as science is being seen as a conspiracy in our world today

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2017, 2:52 pm
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2017, 7:35 pm
Sounds like Switch will allow you to redownload your games for FREE with reentering your NNID

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 22nd 2017, 5:20 am
Minato wrote:Sounds like Switch will allow you to redownload your games for FREE with reentering your NNID
That's awesome! Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 22nd 2017, 2:14 pm
Hope we get GSC next week for Pokémon 21st anniversary

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 22nd 2017, 2:27 pm
The one downside to the mobile version of the site is that no signatures appear.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 29th 2017, 11:22 am
Best series on the web. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 29th 2017, 2:12 pm
@Reanfan Aw, shucks... Embarassed
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

June 25th 2017, 12:13 pm
You'll always be Zed to us. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 25th 2017, 7:47 pm
Go Go Magical Girls! Do-do-do-do-do!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 7th 2017, 8:17 am
I want a magical girlfriend

October 7th 2017, 10:18 am
How romantic! So did you find yourself a kokoro no tomo? Smile

Super Coinage!

October 7th 2017, 5:57 pm
@clannad not yet technically, but there’s some hope with a playful coworker of mine and even if she doesn’t date me she wants to help me meet someone.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 7th 2017, 8:21 pm
I'm rooting for you! Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)