Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 5th 2016, 11:32 am
@Minato Hmm...I can't find it now. Sad
Anyways that's basically my dream as well. Japan is such an awesome country! king

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 5th 2016, 1:48 pm
Two shinies! Love
Trinity33
Trinity33

September 6th 2016, 2:04 pm
Illiterate. Razz

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 6th 2016, 3:03 pm
@Trinity33 A running gag in the Chromaicora Adventures (in particular Crystals of Silveria and its sequel season) is that barbarians are often corrected about speech-based slip-ups, which prompts them to utter the phrase "I am not unliterate!", and since Sara is the one barbarian who appears the most frequently, she's the one who says the phrase the most often. lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 7th 2016, 11:39 am
pokemon go is coming to watches now Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 9th 2016, 2:39 pm
@Minato Mobile is going to be the death of video games despite the fact that hardly any gamers play on those devices. So the the industry is basically giving its fan-base the middle finger while targeting a new, larger market...Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 1625187496

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 9th 2016, 5:18 pm
With the addition of Elie, my Fire-Fanging Electrike, I now have a quarter of my core party in OR (my other current party members are Peri the Mudkip and Remi the Shroomish), as well as two-fifths of my contest team (Flowerflit the Beautifly for Beauty contests, and Moonmeow the Skitty for Skittles-eating Cuteness contests). Clefairy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 9th 2016, 8:11 pm
Pi, Purin, Myuu, Lucky, and Happy

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 10th 2016, 2:43 am
@Minato Pardon? scratch
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 7:37 am
i was naming Japanese pink pokemon. Cleffa, Jigglypuff, Mew, Chancey, and Blissy

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 12:54 pm
@Minato Oh... Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 1625187496
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 2:07 pm
Pikachu is 20

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 5:41 pm
I feel ashamed of myself... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 7:59 pm
I'm so buying that ZRing that goes with Pokemon Moon Drool

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 8:36 pm
@Minato So am I, provided all eighteen Z-Crystals become available. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 11th 2016, 8:41 pm
Team Litten

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 12th 2016, 11:11 am
Wubalubadubdub!? Huh...Anime Sweat

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 12th 2016, 4:18 pm
@Ichigo Its from Rick and Morty, and is Ricks catch phrase.
also... more pokemon

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 12th 2016, 6:10 pm
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2016, 1:02 am
@GeekyGamerZack Pro-tip click post reply to load the full editor to get around the 10 character limit. That was placed on the quick reply box to prevent spammers from flooding our forums with links to other websites which only count as a single character. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2016, 2:26 pm
@Ichigofan Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 17th 2016, 10:44 am
You're signature needs more signature. Razz

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 18th 2016, 6:03 pm
@Ichigofan There, one freshly-restored signature, now with my favourite quote to date from SpongeBob SquarePants. Wink

ON-TOPIC: I'm up to Lavaridge Gym! Hopefully my Marshtomp does well against Flannery's Pokémon by herself, because I think my Breloom, Roselia and Mawile (plus possibly my Slugma) should sit this one out.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2016, 1:26 pm
ahh Spongebob, he's finally (kinda) back to his old self since Hillinburg's return last year

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 19th 2016, 2:53 pm
At least Pokémon GO isn't handled by Nintendo.
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

September 20th 2016, 11:45 am

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 20th 2016, 3:13 pm
I picked the names "Pit-Stain" and "Pittoo" for my Pit and Dark Pit amiibo, respectively, and it makes it much more fun to "Pit" them against each other! lol!
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

September 21st 2016, 10:55 am
When is the season premier of Crystals of Silveria going to be posted?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 Rena-rena-ryuugu
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 21st 2016, 3:31 pm
@Rena Ryuugu Fanboy Pretty much as soon as I obtain both a new computer and a word processor that doesn't require a monthly fee to use (I'm glaring at you, Microsoft Word 365 Bored/What the...? ), so I'm probably able to resume working on the remaster, as well as the next three seasons, in October. Stay tuned! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 631737971

By the way, that SpongeBob quote in my signature is only temporary, as that spot is usually reserved for quotes from Chromaicora Adventures. Expect a few quotes from seasons 2-4 very soon! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Speaking of quotes, the one in your signature really makes me think. I'm sure that @BurstDashV8 and @ryuragnas are definitely there for fun times, and I'd like to think that I can count on them if any problems arise, but I guess anything's possible. Thumbs up for best friends! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 21st 2016, 5:07 pm
pre 2004 Spongebob is very quotable

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 21st 2016, 5:36 pm
Finn: "Shmow-zow!"

Double Trouble: "Boom-SHOCK-a-laka!"

Crazy Frog: "RMDIMMALMLMLMLMLMLMLM-RMMMMMDIMMALMLMLMLMLM-EBELEBELEBELEBELEH!"

Finn and Double Trouble: O_____o

Random Person: "Oh man, I LOVE Beverly Hills Frog!"
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 22nd 2016, 12:15 am

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 22nd 2016, 12:42 am
I need to add a hashtag for Lycanroc's Midday Form. Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 23rd 2016, 8:55 am
Your signature is back! Awesome! Very Happy

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 23rd 2016, 2:54 pm
@Ichigofan And your signature is also present! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 13 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 23rd 2016, 5:41 pm
snorlax sleeping

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 24th 2016, 3:15 pm
Mario: "Mama Mia!"
Link: "SHYAAAAAH!"
Red:
Marth: (something in Japanese)
Kirby: "Hi!"
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2016, 6:16 pm

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 24th 2016, 11:11 pm
RPG Creator is now on iOS! I guess it's time to consider mobile JRPGs as a part of the Expanded Chromaicora Project. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 10th 2016, 3:03 pm
i really want GSC again Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 10th 2016, 4:49 pm
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2016, 11:26 am
Pokémon moon is so good!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 28th 2016, 12:57 pm
Minato wrote:Pokémon moon is so good!
I agree! (I'm playing Sun first, however) Happy

Waitwaitwait...you found Kushina?! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2016, 1:38 pm
Everyone nicknames there rival something absurd it seems
@Zack possibly, I just need a sign to know for sure

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 29th 2016, 4:05 am
Minato wrote:Everyone nicknames there rival something absurd it seems
For the Kanto games, I named my rival "GARY" (RBY VC) and "BLUE" (FRLG); for the Johto games, I'd like to name him either "VINCENT" (GSC) or "BRONZE" (HGSS) depending on whether I go for originals or remakes; and for the Sinnoh games, I pick Berry...uh...I mean...I choose "Barry".
I just need a sign to know for sure
Ah.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 20th 2016, 10:32 am
I still haven't beaten Moon yet

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 20th 2016, 2:57 pm
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 20th 2016, 3:20 pm
I hope the Switch carries over all digital games so I can play Pokémon Moon on the TV

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 20th 2016, 4:24 pm
I miss Kushina... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 20th 2016, 10:41 pm
@Zack me too... I hope I can talk to her soon, because I don't want her to wait for me and I never show and I don't want to myself wait to meet her but to never do. I just really have deep feelings for kawaii women like that and want to date one so badly

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)