Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 3rd 2016, 12:49 am
Minato wrote:I so want GSC to come to VC soon!
As do I! Every time there's a new info dump, I think that Gen II is a part of it...and get disappointed every time. I'm looking forward to the moment when I don't expect it to be announced, and they actually do, along with a whole bunch of other games...*COUGH*ADIUM 2*COUGH*
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 4th 2016, 7:49 am
Gen 2 was best

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 8th 2016, 9:13 pm
Poor @Kushina...Crying or Very sad

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 19654

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 87457210

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 9th 2016, 12:22 am
I'm looking to get Pokémon Omega Ruby soon. If you want, we could have some online battles sometime (I also own X and AS, so we could play those any time). Here are my Gen VI characters and core teams:

X (main)
Name: Maximus
Core Pokémon: Foamy (Greninja♂), Scaly (Venusaur♂), Glowy (Ampharos♂), Pincher (Scizor♀)

Y (future addition)
Name: Payslie
Core Pokémon: Delphox♀, Blastoise♀, Kangaskhan♀, Gengar♂

Omega Ruby (future addition)
Name: Terra
Core Pokémon: Swampert♀, Typhlosion♀, Gallade♂, Mawile♀

Alpha Sapphire (main)
Name: Sean
Core Pokémon: Rove (Sceptile♂), Toto (Feraligatr♂), Diane (Gardevoir♀), Blye (Sableye♂)
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 9th 2016, 7:57 pm
ugg gg Pokemon Go, released the other day... I will never buy a smart phone game

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 11:01 am
Kawaii. Wink

@Minato @GeekyGamerZack What do you think of the addition to my signature? Wink

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 87457210

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 Bleach10

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 2:01 pm
@Ichigofan Nice! I might add my profile to my signature as well. 10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 6:46 pm
Pokémon go is a nightmare situation that might cause Nintendo to focus exclusively on mobile, which would be awful...Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 7:54 pm
I dont have a PSN account

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 8:23 pm
Aw, @Minato... Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 9:13 pm
I hope we get GSC and Conquest on VC soon

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2016, 9:34 pm
Minato wrote:I hope we get GSC and Conquest on VC soon
That would be freaking amazing! Very Happy #TeamCyndaquil #TeamTotodile
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 11:58 am
Pokemon. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 12:02 pm
Pittoo. 10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 631737971

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 12:46 pm
Makin' runes...all day long...
Makin' runes...as I sing this song...
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 5:24 pm
I feel old...#Pokémon20. Mad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 8:00 pm
Ruby/Sapphire

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2016, 11:54 pm
Aw, @Minato... Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 28th 2016, 7:03 am
Team Litten for meow

July 28th 2016, 11:45 am
You like Japan?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 28th 2016, 2:11 pm
Wild JOKE appeared!

What will RED do?

RED used SAFARI BALL!

You missed the POKéMON!

Wild JOKE fled!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 28th 2016, 8:46 pm
wheres GSC?!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 28th 2016, 9:43 pm
@Minato Maybe wait till September...?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 29th 2016, 6:39 pm
need pokemon conquest on VC

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 29th 2016, 6:42 pm
Kawaii. 10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 631737971

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 29th 2016, 7:33 pm
Maybe @Kushina could get a PS3 and message you that way and I could get one to message her... Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 11th 2016, 9:50 pm
.hacker
.hacker

August 16th 2016, 12:46 am
Pokémon 20.

10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 Hack-g10
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 16th 2016, 7:17 pm
wasnt .hack a PS2 series?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 16th 2016, 7:21 pm
@Minato Yes. There was also a spin-off MMO for the series codenamed Fragment that was released in Japan only. Wink

On-Topic: Sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 16th 2016, 7:25 pm
Goal Bat!!!!!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 16th 2016, 9:52 pm
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 16th 2016, 9:57 pm
@GeekyGamerZack I summon Zed to the chatbox. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 17th 2016, 2:27 am
@Ichigofan Sorry I missed you, dude. I was oot an' aboot (I'll stop the dwarven accent now). Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 19th 2016, 7:11 pm
pokemon, pocket monsters, pokemon garnet champions

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 20th 2016, 12:47 am
@Minato Who wants an aquatic puppy? Or a shadowy kitty? Or a dragony coconut?Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 12:16 pm
Which are you getting first? Sun or Moon? Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 1:51 pm
@Ichigofan The first hashtag in my signature, dude. Wink

ON-TOPIC: According to a leak, there's a Pokémon game in the pipeline for NX that ties together the plots of the Gen VI and Gen VII games. Pokémon Z, anyone?

EVEN MORE ON-TOPIC: I'm looking at downloading a copy of Omega Ruby to my Pikachu 2DS console within the next two weeks. My starter this time? Well, you heard correctly, as I DO, in fact, like Mudkip! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 2:39 pm
pokemon snap 2 needs to happen, but with ALL 800+ pokemon including the megas and different forms Drool

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 4:38 pm
@Minato I know I always seem to use this emoji as my comment, but...

Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 5:02 pm
I can't wait for new episodes to start rolling-out. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 5:07 pm
ichi means 1, go means 5 and ichigo means strawberry

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 6:29 pm
@Minato But I don't have anything related to Ichigo in my signature...scratch

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 24th 2016, 7:34 pm
@Ichigofan I've written eight webisodes of The First Pendulum so far. Have you read them yet? Wink

ON-TOPIC: I spy the pre-evolution of a Mexican stereotype in your Trainer Card! Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 2nd 2016, 11:53 am
I'm not sure if I'll get Sun & Moon since Nintendo is clamouring that it's the most "accessible" game in the series so far, in other words a baby could beat it...Anime Sweat

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 2nd 2016, 1:49 pm
@Ichigofan It's also the most refreshing title in the series to date, with amazing new features, incredible variants of classic Pokémon such as Ninetales, Rattata and (most meme-inducingly) Exeggutor, and a major shake-up of the classic gameplay formula. It looks like Sun and Moon are the ultimate package for new and returning fans, not just beginners. 10CharacterLimit - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 12 631737971

Besides, if you're worried about difficulty, then you could always play it in "hard mode", such as Nuzlocke or same-type. Wink

ON-TOPIC: Mexican food makes me g[CENSORED]y. Sorry, I felt as though I should censor those three letters. Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 2nd 2016, 5:11 pm
i was sad GSC didnt come yesterday, but spent too much as it was so wss happy about that

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 3rd 2016, 1:11 pm
@Minato! I found a Natsume Ryuzen who's a Japanese actress on Facebook! It's NatsumeRyuzen8! Just search Natsume Ryuzen and she should be the eighth most relevant username. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 4th 2016, 1:52 am
Teenage Greninja! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 4th 2016, 7:25 am
@ichigo I searched, but nothing Sad
@Zack I hope we get Alolan Mewtwo

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)