Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 20th 2015, 10:38 pm
pocket monsters

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 20th 2015, 11:13 pm
I should try to not use a sad smiley this time, but...what other emotion am I supposed to feel about that? Crying or Very sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 21st 2015, 11:53 am
pokemon gotta catch em all

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

November 21st 2015, 2:52 pm
I have an "Inkling" that I'm gonna be sad once again... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 21st 2015, 9:39 pm
cant wait till Feb 27

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 21st 2015, 11:23 pm
passioNATE wrote:cant wait till Feb 27
Same here! Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 22nd 2015, 11:41 am
I hope @Kushina CATCHES my signature... she can still technically see my signature if she visits right? I wanna make my signature less depressing, but want her to chat with me before I remove it... Sad I feel confused and alone

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 22nd 2015, 1:22 pm
How could this have happened in the first place? Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 22nd 2015, 9:29 pm
YES! GSC need to be on eShop... note I think these are actually recreations of them and not VC, because in our Direct they said eShop exclusives and not VC titles... Kind of how G&W DSiWare were recreated exactly

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 23rd 2015, 12:45 am
passioNATE wrote:YES! GSC need to be on eShop... note I think these are actually recreations of them and not VC, because in our Direct they said eShop exclusives and not VC titles... Kind of how G&W DSiWare were recreated exactly
According to Pokémon.com, they are indeed classified as Virtual Console titles. The fact that these are the first 3DS VC games to have any form of multiplayer is important in and of itself, and they could certainly achieve the same thing for a GSC release. Since the 3DS has an IR port, it could even be possible to implement a working Mystery Gift feature, which would be amazing! Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 23rd 2015, 9:43 am
Once crystal come to VC my VC life will be complete

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 23rd 2015, 2:15 pm
My poor Backloggery... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 23rd 2015, 9:20 pm
I'm a Geek

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 23rd 2015, 10:18 pm
I miss Kushi-chan... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 24th 2015, 10:54 pm
Pokemon GSC are my favorite Pokemon games

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 25th 2015, 12:49 am
passioNATE wrote:Pokemon GSC are my favorite Pokemon games
Speaking of Pokémon games, I just found a listing for a complete set of Pokémon DPt for Nintendo DS (new and sealed NA imports) for $90! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 25th 2015, 7:08 pm
Pokemon GSC FOR VC 2016

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 25th 2015, 7:48 pm
passioNATE wrote:Pokemon GSC FOR VC 2016
If the pattern holds true, they could be released in mid-September. Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 26th 2015, 10:53 pm
that would be great if GSC came in September

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 26th 2015, 10:56 pm
PM = Prime Minister...at least in Australia.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 1st 2015, 12:38 am
I hope @Kushina PMs me before Xmas

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2015, 12:19 pm
This must be the saddest love story to ever hit WiiWareWave... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 1st 2015, 4:20 pm
Mewtwo Amiibo is mine

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2015, 4:32 pm
I need to stop commenting, otherwise my gut will be wrenched beyond repair... Crying or Very sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 5th 2015, 10:46 pm
my pun for getting to Japan:
Hater- You'll never make it!
Me- I Kan To.....
:/ sorry its awful

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 5th 2015, 11:37 pm
SadSadSad
SadSadSadSad
SadSadSad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 6th 2015, 7:44 am
125? That's almost all gen I

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 6th 2015, 2:50 pm
Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 8th 2015, 4:25 pm
I'm getting back my 2DS and SEGA Genesis on Christmas as well as 96 SEGA Genesis games and 2 DS games! My parents allowed me to review a few games for the 3DS, but afterwards I had to wait till Christmas to play it again. Wink

All-in-all the presents amount to around $250! Surprised

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 8th 2015, 8:34 pm
Ichigofan wrote:I'm getting back my 2DS and SEGA Genesis on Christmas as well as 96 SEGA Genesis games and 2 DS games! My parents allowed me to review a few games for the 3DS, but afterwards I had to wait till Christmas to play it again. Wink

All-in-all the presents amount to around $250! Surprised
Whoa, that's awesome d u d e! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 8th 2015, 9:45 pm
I hope I get a Christmas present of Kushina... Sad but I'd Wrap her up with hugs

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 8th 2015, 10:05 pm
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 7th 2016, 7:25 pm
you, me, and Ichigo need to play online sometime in a game

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 7th 2016, 9:05 pm
Where are you Kushi-chan? Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 7th 2016, 10:10 pm
You have a shiny Zorua AND a shiny Zubat?! Awesome... Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 10th 2016, 4:51 pm
You seem to like the 2DS. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 10th 2016, 5:27 pm
Ichigofan wrote:You seem to like the 2DS. Wink
And you, my friend, have to tell me where I can get one - or more - of those cool Trainer ID cards! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 11th 2016, 4:24 pm
The url is at the bottom of the trainer card. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 11th 2016, 4:47 pm
Ichigofan wrote:The url is at the bottom of the trainer card. Wink
Thanks, dude. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 8 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 11th 2016, 5:56 pm
red and black are my favorite combinations of hardware

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 11th 2016, 7:02 pm
This is one of the most, if not THE most, heartbreaking signature(s) I've seen. Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 11th 2016, 7:14 pm
50,000 coins is a lot

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2016, 12:19 am
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 12th 2016, 11:13 am
Go NSMB2 with all those coins

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2016, 12:55 pm
Kushina...Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2016, 2:28 pm
I actually have a Dustox in my contest team. Her name is Pollenpunk, and I'm training her for Cleverness contests. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 21st 2016, 6:46 pm
uhh ohh Porkey might get his revenge on Lucas

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 21st 2016, 7:07 pm
This signature is rated X for XTREME GAMING PLUS!!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 21st 2016, 7:29 pm
Red X Black = my favorite console combo

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 21st 2016, 8:42 pm
White + Red = Famicom
Black + Blue = Famicom from the Mirror Ooniverse
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)