Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 5th 2015, 12:39 am
Noone seems to be visiting the Mushroom Force Fan Club anymore... Sad
Kushina wrote:Nintendo of Japan now allows you to order custom Mii Amiibo of yourself! Surprised
What?! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 5th 2015, 7:22 am
Mewtwo Amiibo is surly gona be rare

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

July 5th 2015, 2:08 pm
I'm completing tasks in both Super Smash Bros. games. My current target is beating Classic with every fighter in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 5th 2015, 5:45 pm
I wish I could find Pit or Robin

July 5th 2015, 5:47 pm
I also have a very large backlog of games. Embarassed
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 5th 2015, 7:17 pm
Your signature is unseen, like a master of ninjutsu.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2015, 7:49 am
Rumor has it Nintendo and Disney will team up like they did with skylanders

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2015, 1:45 pm
Given that Ness is a kid who is a digital character in a video game, does that make him a virtual boy? Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2015, 8:27 pm
I wish I had Pit Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2015, 8:52 pm
passioNATE wrote:I wish I had Pit Sad
I was surprised to find him.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 7th 2015, 10:12 pm
You've got all the Skylanders that you want?! I never thought that would ever happen! Prinny

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 7th 2015, 10:51 pm
Rukiafan wrote:You've got all the Skylanders that you want?! I never thought that would ever happen! Prinny
Well, it hasn't happened yet. My wishlist still has a bunch of characters on it, y'know! Razz

And, it's about to get a major increase thanks to a little game I like to call Skylanders SuperChargers. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2015, 5:04 am
Who is "rise against the empire?"

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2015, 1:51 pm
passioNATE wrote:Who is "rise against the empire?"
It's a playset based on the original Star Wars trilogy. It has the characters Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa included with it. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 9th 2015, 6:58 am
I just buy the figures for Disney infinity, yesterday I got Iron Man and Thor

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 9th 2015, 3:26 pm
The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Awakens
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 1:44 pm
I don't really like the toys to life games as a gamer with a tight budget I just can't afford them. Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 2:59 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I don't really like the toys to life games as a gamer with a tight budget I just can't afford them. Neutral
I know what you mean. I pre-plan the toys I want to collect so I don't go silly and try to "Catch 'em All". That's why my Skylanders wishlist currently only has 20 toys on it and not 100+, which would be practically impossible for me to achieve (not to mention ridiculously expensive). If I just collect a few at a time, eventually I can work on checking off my wishlist, at my own pace. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 7:19 pm
Jakks Pacific just announced many new Nintendo plushes, including plushes of StarFox characters

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 8:32 pm
I wouldn't know, since I'm not much of a gamer... Neutral

This post brought to you by GamerZack87, a massive fan of gaming in all its forms.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 8:46 pm
Episode VII villan? You mean Sepheroth?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 10th 2015, 11:32 pm
passioNATE wrote:Episode VII villan? You mean Sepheroth?
Well actually, I meant whoever is the bad guy in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. No doubt s/he will be a playable character in Disney Infinity 3.0. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 631737971
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 11th 2015, 9:50 pm
@Soundwav would approve of your wishlist! Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 11th 2015, 10:27 pm
They are if they're spoken in a language I don't know too well...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2015, 7:34 am
I want Roy amiibo

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 12th 2015, 2:05 pm
Some of those games feature characters who have been recreated into amiibo. victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2015, 4:48 pm
There are too many toys to life figures for people who aren't millionaires to collect...Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 12th 2015, 5:28 pm
Rukiafan wrote:There are too many toys to life figures for people who aren't millionaires to collect...Neutral
Which is why I only like to collect my favourite ones. victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2015, 10:13 pm
That wishlist is too rich for my blood. Razz

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 13th 2015, 12:10 am
Shuper Mario Galacshy: Endorshed by Sean Connery*
*Dishclaimer: May not acshually be endorshed by Sean Connery Razz
Anonymous

July 20th 2015, 12:42 pm
Crystals of Silveria is a lovely series! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 2:29 pm
I still think Uzumaki sounds like a type of norimaki.
Kushina wrote:Crystals of Silveria is a lovely series! I love you
Thank you, @Kushina -chan! ^_^
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 2:56 pm
Ant-man will be coming to Disney infinity

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 5:36 pm
That's a lot of games.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 8:02 pm
Narnia

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 8:42 pm
passioNATE wrote:Narnia
I...don't get it. :/
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 9:24 pm
Just the whole idea of fantasy worlds

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 21st 2015, 12:04 am
I still can't find DK's Coconut Cannon in DK64...Embarassed

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 21st 2015, 1:03 am
Desert? Like, say, the type of location where Zed ends up in the current episode of CoS? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 21st 2015, 7:03 pm
Youre a wizard Zed

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 21st 2015, 8:07 pm
Baguette. I mean Bayonetta...stoopid auto-correlation! Ack! Not again! Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 22nd 2015, 6:49 am
Super Shorts? Sounds like a weird super hero power

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 22nd 2015, 2:44 pm
passioNATE wrote:Super Shorts? Sounds like a weird super hero power
A superhero wearing super shorts. Razz
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 22nd 2015, 11:02 pm
Episode 12 is the season finale isn't it? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 22nd 2015, 11:55 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Episode 12 is the season finale isn't it? Surprised
With the restructuring of the series, the season finale is now Episode 20. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 23rd 2015, 3:16 pm
Wearing blue is better than feeling blue. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 23rd 2015, 3:44 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Wearing blue is better than feeling blue. Wink
I think you might have posted in the wrong topic. Razz

ON-TOPIC: In my settings, red dragons have flame breath, green dragons have acid breath, blue dragons have elec breath, black dragons have sonic breath and white dragons have frost breath. Flame, Acid, Elec, Sonic and Frost are the five most common magical/elemental damage types of my settings. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 24th 2015, 1:56 am
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:Wearing blue is better than feeling blue. Wink
I think you might have posted in the wrong topic. Razz

ON-TOPIC: In my settings, red dragons have flame breath, green dragons have acid breath, blue dragons have elec breath, black dragons have sonic breath and white dragons have frost breath. Flame, Acid, Elec, Sonic and Frost are the five most common magical/elemental damage types of my settings. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 631737971
Embarassed Rukiafan runs away due to his embarrassment! sonic

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 24th 2015, 2:13 am
No! Come back, Sonic the Rukiafan! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 24th 2015, 7:55 am
Vote Darkwing Duck and Scrooge McDuck as Infinty characters

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)