Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
Go down
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!! Empty The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!!

March 30th 2015, 9:36 pm
I recently purchased a neat little game for the PS2 called MS Saga which is literally a turn based Gundam RPG and it's got a great story and a ton of customization for your mobile suits. Has anyone else had the opportunity to play this gem of a game? Wink

The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!! 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!! Empty Re: The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!!

October 13th 2016, 1:50 pm
MS Saga was the first and only Gundam game that I ever liked lol. Smile

The Totally Awesome Gundam RPG, MS Saga Only On PS2!!! D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum