Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Is Your Body Ready?!

Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! Main_83782_234x170

We're happy to announce that we're holding yet another contest here on our website! One random active member will be randomly drawn and will receive a North American download code for the 3DS VC title Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins!  

The contest ends at 6:00 PM PST on February 13th and the lucky winner will be announced later that evening!

To enter you must be a registered member of WiiWareWave "you can enter as long as you register before the end of the contest".

You must also post at least 10 messages during the contest period which lasts from now until 6:00PM PST on February 13th.

You must be 13 years of age or older to participate.

If your account is chosen we will send you a PM with the download code inside as well as a congratulatory message! Good luck and have fun!

Update:

@Tech101 has been drawn as our lucky winner of this contest! He accumulated a total of 10 posts since the contest statrted just in the nick of time! Your download code has already been sent via. PM be sure to check your inbox! Congratulations to the winner! Everyone else who posted at least 10 messages will receive a consolation prize of 250 WiiWareWave Coins for our forum shop!

Last edited by Rukiafan on February 14th 2015, 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! 19654

Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! 87457210

Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Otaku
These contests are awesome! Thanks @WiiWareWave! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
What an excellent way to promote posting on this site! Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! 631737971
KeAfan7
GamerZack87 wrote:What an excellent way to promote posting on this site! Contest: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Giveaway! Update Winner Announced! 631737971
We'll be holding a contest for our Aussie members sometime next month so stay tuned. Wink
ToughGamer
I doubt that I'll be drawn, but I would like to win this game as I haven't downloaded it yet.
Akatsuki
Good luck everyone. Smile
Anonymous
I would love to win this prize! I love you
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Congratulations @Tech101.
Tech101
Thanks everyone!
Amufungal
Congratulations Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
Well done, @Tech101. SML2 is a brilliant game, so you're in for a treat! Smile

Wow, 250 Coins? I still have yet to spend any of the other 33000+ Coins which I've accumulated over the years. I've turned into a Wario-like character with my massive coin stash! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)