Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Total Votes : 17          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The battle of the heavy-hitters!

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 Akb48-11

During the first match Shovel Knight beat Shantae And The Pirate's Curse 7 votes to 3 and has moved on to the second round of our GoTY User's Choice Awards! Today's match-up is going to likely be a very close race as both games are from extremely popular first party Nintendo franchises! Those games are Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS/Wii U).

Which game do you want to see advance to the second round and face off against Shovel Knight? Let us know in our comments below!

Update! Though the match wasn't as close as we'd expected it to be, it was still an exciting match-up! The winner of round 1 match 2 of our 2014 GoTY User's Choice Awards is Super Smash Bros. 4 which beat Mario Kart 8 by a total of 3 votes!

Last edited by Rukiafan on December 31st 2014, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 19654

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 87457210

GoTY 2014 User's Choice Round 1: Match 2: Mario Kart 8 Vs. Super Smash Bros. 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
Clαππαd
It was hard to decide which game I like more so I chose the game that I felt was more polished.
Sorry Mario Kart 8 you aren't that game. Smile
Amufungal
Super Smash Bros. 4 for the same reasons as @Clαππαd mentioned Smile
FM_Alchemist
Smash 4 no contest.
Staroceancrazy
Mario Kart 8 Exclamation
I almost didn't vote because I couldn't decide which one I like more! Very Happy
Megatron2000
Megatron would approve of Super Smash Bros. 4 so that's my vote! Megatron Happy
Aussiegamer
Mario Kart 8 is a great game mates so that was my choice! :-D
Ragnarok
Smash is the only choice for me!
DigiDestined
Mario Kart 8 deserves to move on! =)
ToughGamer
Smash.
Tio-Tot
SSB4 gets my vote!
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Mario Kart 8 is my GoTY even if it doesn't move to round 2!
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
What happened to match 3?
KeAfan7
Sorry my internet was on the fritz yesterday, but I'll get on it right after lunch! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)