Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
May The Force of Magnetism Be With You!

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) 630x28

Teslagrad is a Metroidvania style platformer developed and published by Rain Games. The game focuses more on puzzle-solving than action oriented gameplay as you must use the forces of magnetism by obtaining special items scattered throughout the game and unleashing their power on various blocks, enemies, and other objects to make your way through an ancient tower!

The game can be mind-numbingly difficult at times and you'll likely be stumped by many of the game's devious puzzles. The game also tells its story in a unique manner as it is literally shown through projection video sequences with absolutely no voice acting which is quite interesting to be honest. The game while not overly lengthy will likely take first-time players more than 10-12 hours to beat thanks to its challenging gameplay!

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) 630x29

The bosses are one of the few action-packed parts of the game, but even these bosses require you to use your brains over brawn to overcome their tricky patterns and defenses! As for the controls they are quite good and easy to learn which is very nice, while the Off-TV play is a superb feature that has been implemented perfectly in this title! One issue we had with the game, albeit a minor issue is the fact that you can't share screenshots of the game via Miiverse or the Wii U browser which is quite baffling, but not a serious issue.

Visually the game is breathtaking with unique and detailed character and enemy models, gorgeous backgrounds, and superb lighting and special effects that look retro, while providing some modern wow factor! The soundtrack is also superb and fits the game amazingly well. The sound effects are detailed too with a ton of different sfx clips that are of high quality. Overall the game is nearly perfect in-terms of its audio-visual standpoint!

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) 630x30

Bottom-Line:

With superb gameplay, great controls, and excellent music and graphics Teslagrad is a terrific title worth checking out, while the challenging puzzles and bosses will keep you coming back for more! We highly recommend this game to any Wii U owner so what are you waiting for?! Download Teslagrad if you haven't already!

Price: $14.99/£13.99

Score:

★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10

Last edited by Ichigofan on October 18th 2015, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) 19654

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) 87457210

Review: Teslagrad (Wii U eshop) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
September 13th 2014, 11:18 amAqua Cherry Blossom
Looking forward to this. Now I just need some free time lol. Rolling Eyes
FM_Alchemist
September 13th 2014, 11:26 amFM_Alchemist
Awesome! I will pick it up, but probably at a later date since hyrule warriors is releasing soon!
Anonymous
September 15th 2014, 11:25 amGuest
Beautiful review Rukiafan! I love you
ToughGamer
September 15th 2014, 2:54 pmToughGamer
Good review.
Staroceancrazy
September 17th 2014, 11:48 amStaroceancrazy
This game is awesome Exclamation
Awesome review Rukiafan Very Happy
RoboYoshi
September 17th 2014, 12:02 pmRoboYoshi
This game is too hard, but it is super fun too! Very Happy
KeAfan7
September 17th 2014, 12:13 pmKeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback you guys and gals! Wink
Tinglemaster
September 17th 2014, 3:13 pmTinglemaster
What's the native resolution of this game?
KeAfan7
September 17th 2014, 8:43 pmKeAfan7
Tinglemaster wrote:What's the native resolution of this game?
I believe the game runs at 1080p on the Wii U. Wink
Midnafanatic
September 19th 2014, 11:34 amMidnafanatic
I have this game and it is so fun!
Completely agree with your review! Very Happy
Anime_Gurl
September 22nd 2014, 12:18 pmAnime_Gurl
Very nice review Rukiafan! This game is really wonderful! ^.^
SuperVash
September 22nd 2014, 12:41 pmSuperVash
I just might download this game thanks to your review @Rukiafan. Cool
Clαππαd
September 23rd 2014, 11:48 amClαππαd
Your reviews have come a long way since you started reviewing games boss!
Nice review. Smile
Anonymous
September 25th 2014, 12:49 pmGuest
This is such a fun game! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)