Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Cube of Duty!

Preview: A First Look At Cubemen 2 For The Wii U eshop! Wiiu_134

Cubemen 2 is to tower defense games what Call of Duty is for the FPS genre! The game just oozes with quality and during just our first 25 minutes of the game we enjoyed a few single player games and an online match and were mostly pleased with our experience! The game possesses several different modes such as skirmish and defense. as well as a ton of custom made maps.

It was very difficult to find a custom match however which was somewhat disappointing, but with the official Wii U release of the game tomorrow this issue will likely improve greatly for the foreseeable future!

Preview: A First Look At Cubemen 2 For The Wii U eshop! Wiiu_135

The map maker is also very intuitive and features a ton of options, while remaining easy to use! We urge tower defense fans to support Cubemen 2 when it releases tomorrow, because it's an extremely well crafted game!

That's all for our preview of the game. Our review of Cubemen 2 goes live tomorrow so be sure to check it out and leave us a comment when it does!

Preview: A First Look At Cubemen 2 For The Wii U eshop! 19654

Preview: A First Look At Cubemen 2 For The Wii U eshop! 87457210

Preview: A First Look At Cubemen 2 For The Wii U eshop! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

MetroidBlaster
September 3rd 2014, 2:33 pmMetroidBlaster
Great preview! I'm looking forward to the review of this game!
Amufungal
I'm not a fan of tower defense, but I bought this game because it looks like its a very polished game and I want to see Nnooo continue to support the Wii U Smile
RoboYoshi
Sounds cool!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)