Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Link_i_am
Link_i_am

Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered? Empty Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered?

May 1st 2011, 2:47 pm
I've only played Silver so I don't know much about the other Pokémon games,but I thought I might get a new Pokémon game after all these years Smile
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered? Empty Re: Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered?

May 1st 2011, 3:37 pm
LeafGreen and FireRed are basically remakes of the first Pokémon games, Blue and Red but then on the GBA and with better graphics and extra content. Personally I would choose LeafGreen, but I'm a Bulbasaur fan and Venusaur is on the cover. But as far as I can tell, only a couple of Pokémon can only be obtained in FireRed and vice versa.
Marioman18
Marioman18

Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered? Empty Leafgreen is better for grass and bug type pokémon!

May 1st 2011, 3:49 pm
But if you want rock and fire types Firered is better!

@Admins I can't read our rep,coins,total posts,etc now Exclamation

Which is better Pokémon Leafgreen,or Firered? Pbucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)