Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+21
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Tsubasa
Supertimbros
Clαππαd
RWBY_Red
Gekkouga-Senpai
Himawari Chan
Golden Freiza
FuManchu
ShanaNoShakugan
Ragnarok
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Tsukoko
Aqua Cherry Blossom
ryuragnas
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
25 posters
Go down
Anonymous

NintendoDirect - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 5th 2014, 4:39 pm
Sushi is an S-word! I love you
Does Yoshi like sushi?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

NintendoDirect - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

July 5th 2014, 6:18 pm
Your drawing skills are amazing, Kushi-chan! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 5th 2014, 7:59 pm
I wonder why the 3D camera is still used in the 2DS?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

July 5th 2014, 8:12 pm
Romantaku wrote:I wonder why the 3D camera is still used in the 2DS?
If a 3D photo is transferred from a 2DS to a 3DS (XL), it will still be 3D. Wink

ON-TOPIC: "I can haz video gamey?"
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 5th 2014, 8:44 pm
In tomodachi life I can only give out XLs not normal or 2DSes (though 2DS never came to Japan, and the 2DS wasn't released period back in April last year)

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 5th 2014, 9:42 pm
D&D translation: What you lack in INT, you make up for in CHA. That's not a bad thing at all, my friend. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 6:17 am
ABXYSTARTSELECTRLDPADCAMERAMICTOUCHSCREENCIRCLEPADPOWERBUTTONHOMEBUTTON

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 6th 2014, 11:34 am
Kawaii. Wink

NintendoDirect - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 19654

NintendoDirect - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 87457210

NintendoDirect - Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 12:54 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles is so much fun Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 2:56 pm
Sailor Moon is a very popular series. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 4:36 pm
I just saw a kids react to GameBoy and man one kid made me sad since he said he'd throw away a GameBoy in honor of an iPad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 6:38 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 7:12 pm
What kinds of food exist in the setting for Xenoblade Chronicles?...sorry, I'm hungry, and it's lunchtime. Drool
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 7:37 pm
I know E3 just happened and Iwatas recovering from surgery, but man oh man do I crave a new Nintendo direct focused on VC and Network updates

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 7:53 pm
Romantaku: The Romantic Otaku
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 8:17 pm
I wish the system settings, eShop, and the warning icons would get put into the same area as Miiverse, Internet, and friends list

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 6th 2014, 8:58 pm
One of the most classic Nintendo-related memes yet! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 6:19 am
I'm hoping for a update for the Music app on 3DS that allows access to classic Nintendo OST to be bought from the eShop I'd call it NiNTENTUNES

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 1:16 pm
THANK YOU LINK.
BUT YOUR PRINCESS IS
IN ANOTHER DUNGEON.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 6:35 pm
Super Mario Brothers 5! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 6:48 pm
If Xenoblade Chronicles X is the Wii U-exclusive sequel...then that must be Wenoblade Chronicles W! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 9:58 pm
Apparently there's an update for 3/2DSes but I haven't gotten it yet

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 7th 2014, 10:34 pm
Romantaku wrote:Apparently there's an update for 3/2DSes but I haven't gotten it yet
Really? Is it a big one? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 3:53 am
Nothing is show but its suspicious because it went from 7.2 to 8.0 and they only do that high of a jump for bigger things, I just updated but nothings shown... Maybe we'll get more info when the eShop updates this week

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 3:54 am
Burns: "Release the bounds!"
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 4:01 am
Yesterday in Japan was the star festival as well as Kushinas birthday, but that took place no matter where you were

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 4:31 am
Romantaku wrote:Yesterday in Japan was the star festival as well as Kushinas birthday, but that took place no matter where you were
Oh! Surprised

@Kushina Happy Birthday for yesterday, Kushi-chan! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 12:30 pm
in Tomodachi both Kushina and I love sushi as our favorite foods

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 3:10 pm
Nice Iwata-sama reference. Wink
Anonymous

July 8th 2014, 3:38 pm
I love Mario! I love you
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 7:26 pm
Kuteshina

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 7:34 pm
Geek sounds like it could be the brand name of some kind of slime-based novelty.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 7:44 pm
Nintendo confirmed the new update has more the meets the eye

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 8th 2014, 8:09 pm
Romantaku wrote:Nintendo confirmed the new update has more the meets the eye
It's a Transformer?! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 9th 2014, 6:08 am
Yoshi X 16

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 9th 2014, 11:46 am
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 9th 2014, 2:58 pm
What's a "Secret Monado Skill"? It sounds like some form of magic. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 9th 2014, 8:31 pm
Yoshis

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 9th 2014, 8:36 pm
Plenty of text
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 10th 2014, 7:43 pm
Plenty of Yoshi. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 10th 2014, 8:05 pm
Two Guys and a Girl...or Two Girls and a Guy...or One Guy, a Girl and a Pizza-Thing...okay, just what is the yellow creature on the right? Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 10th 2014, 8:17 pm
I cant wait to get my Yoshi Amiibo

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 10th 2014, 11:58 pm
Iwata
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 11th 2014, 8:38 am
White eggs

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 11th 2014, 12:35 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 11th 2014, 2:06 pm
So the little yellow guy...who - or what - is he? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 11th 2014, 6:53 pm
Yoshi omlete

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 11th 2014, 7:25 pm
I wonder how many players have Miiwata on their island? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2014, 7:16 am
3DS plays 2D images in 3D

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2014, 12:36 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)