Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KIBAxHINATA
KIBAxHINATA

I like the new quoted message design Empty I like the new quoted message design

December 20th 2013, 11:15 am
KIBAxHINATA wrote:I see that the quote box is much better looking now.
Before it was hard to tell who said what if multiple messages were quoted, but that problem appears to have been solved. Kudos to whoever made this change! victory
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

I like the new quoted message design Empty Re: I like the new quoted message design

December 20th 2013, 12:04 pm
KIBAxHINATA wrote:
KIBAxHINATA wrote:I see that the quote box is much better looking now.
Before it was hard to tell who said what if multiple messages were quoted, but that problem appears to have been solved. Kudos to whoever made this change! victory
It looks very nice. Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)