Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Dreamy Adventure!

photo 178_zps368c790b.jpg

Gameplay And Story:

The Mario And Luigi games have always been known for their zany stories and excellent gameplay and Dream Team is no different! First of all Luigi has incredible powers due to the game's world literally being a part of his dreams allowing him to multiply, grow huge, and even change the landscape of the levels for his brother mario and the plot is actually really enjoyable!

The game is fairly lengthy as well and will likely take most people 30+ hours to beat on their first try and once you beat the game you unlock the hard mode which is extremely challenging even for veteran players!

The controls in the game are superb and there are alot of clever ways Nintendo has utilized the 3DS controls in this game such as blowing in the mic, making use of the gyroscopic controls, etc. and it really adds to the gameplay!

photo 179_zpsbbdc7644.jpg

Graphics And Sounds:

The graphics in Mario And Luigi: Dream Team are as cheerful as they are detailed with superb backgrounds, character models, and absolutely gorgeous level designs it is a fantastic looking 3DS game with the only drawback being the stereoscopic 3D isn't that impressve which is only a minor complaint. The music on the other hand, while nice fails to live up to the standards that games in the Mario franchise have set. Regardless this is also only a minor complaint and does not do much to hurt the game's overall enjoyment!

photo 174_zps22e84358.jpg

Bottom-Line:

With a great story, awesome gameplay, and clever controls Mario And Luigi: Dream Team plays like a dream! And with gorgeous graphics the game looks dreamy as well! Only the Music and somewhat disappointing use of stereoscopic 3D in the game aren't absolutely perfect, but overall we highly recommend this amazing title!

Score: 9.5/10

Last edited by Ichigofan on March 20th 2016, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Review: Mario And Luigi ~ Dream Team (3DS Retail) 19654

Review: Mario And Luigi ~ Dream Team (3DS Retail) 87457210

Review: Mario And Luigi ~ Dream Team (3DS Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tsubasa
This game is so awesome you really did a good job reviewing this, but I do disagree about the music being disappointing cuz the music in M&L:DT is awesome! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
December 1st 2013, 2:47 pmNINTENBRO
I totally agree with your score for Dream Team, but I actually thought the 3D was done well in this game. I haven't noticed one instance of ghosting yet. This is still my favorite game for 3DS.
GhastlyRockets
December 1st 2013, 2:54 pmGhastlyRockets
Great review, this is the best Mario And Luigi game yet!
Amufungal
December 2nd 2013, 11:43 amAmufungal
I still have not beat this game, but it is one of my favorites on the 3DS Smile
FuManchu
December 2nd 2013, 11:46 amFuManchu
Good review.
NINTENBRO
December 2nd 2013, 1:22 pmNINTENBRO
Is there a MiiVerse community for Dream Team?
Anonymous
Beautiful review! I love you
I love this game so much! I love you
KokorOtaku
December 2nd 2013, 9:45 pmKokorOtaku
@Nintenbro YES
KokorOtaku
December 2nd 2013, 9:46 pmKokorOtaku
Great review... Man I have far too many games to beat... Just added ALBW as well
Anime_Gurl
January 9th 2015, 12:44 pmAnime_Gurl
Nice review! ^.^
KokorOtaku
January 9th 2015, 9:38 pmKokorOtaku
I played a little more the other day... Still need to get further... Too many games xD
RyanNerdyGamer
February 22nd 2015, 6:42 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Now this is a game I would like to try! Smile
Staroceancrazy
March 12th 2015, 12:52 pmStaroceancrazy
Awesome Review Exclamation
This is one of my favorite games in the series! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
March 29th 2015, 10:17 pmRyanNerdyGamer
So it's Pi'illo Island, right? What a punny name! Razz
ToughGamer
March 30th 2015, 12:41 pmToughGamer