Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Crossing the finish line in 2014

photo 119_zps10160f6b.jpg

Shin'en Multimedia has been stating that they are working on many different Wii U projects, but have kept quiet about the projects, until now! Shin'en has just announced during their latest press release that Fast Racing Neo a sequel to their futuristic WiiWare racer Fast Racing League will be released sometime during 2014.

The only information available is some concept art and a confirmed 2014 release. It's worth mentioning that their previous Wii U title also had the Neo subtitle.

The developer has hinted that the game will be released globally so all of us from Japan, to Europe and Australia, and even the Americas should be able to purchase this game sometime next year and perhaps play together if the game will have online features 'no confirmation yet'.

photo 119_zps51eda116.jpg

Does this announcement have you looking forward to more Fast Racing? Feel free to leave your comments below.

Source: Official website of the game.

Shin'en Announces Fast Racing Neo For Wii U. Pbucket

Shin'en Announces Fast Racing Neo For Wii U. Pbucket
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
October 29th 2013, 2:24 pmAmufungal
I'm so excited about this announcement I really loved the WiiWare Fast Racing game so this will be an instant download for me Smile
Ms_Kinomoto
October 30th 2013, 12:19 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um....this game is gonna be so much fun. Smile
ShounenMania
October 30th 2013, 12:58 pmShounenMania
Sadly Project Cars will almost certainly destroy this title in sales next year. I'll get both games as soon as they are released. Shin'en Announces Fast Racing Neo For Wii U. 631737971
Talesfanatic
October 30th 2013, 1:12 pmTalesfanatic
This game is going to be awesome! Smile
NINTENBRO
October 30th 2013, 1:19 pmNINTENBRO
I still can't beat the first game, because it becomes so ridiculously difficult. And I used to think that WipeOut 64 was a difficult futuristic racer. Very Happy
Marioman18
October 31st 2013, 11:20 amMarioman18
Another eshop game to add to my wishlist victory
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 6th 2013, 1:08 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
If this game pushes the Wii U hardware's capabilities as much as their WiiWare game Fast Racing League did this could be one of the best looking games on the Wii U eshop lol! Smile
KingreX32
November 18th 2013, 2:07 pmKingreX32
since i didnt download the original, I will definatly be downloading this.
Inoue79
November 18th 2013, 2:09 pmInoue79
This is going to be another fun game from Shin'en. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)