Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tasuki
Tasuki
Take on Dracula for Cheaper!!

photo 2_zps35ac66d2.jpg

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate came out this past March to some mixed reviews.  For some it was a refreshing change to the series and others just didn't like the change.

In case you didn't Castlevania Lord of Shadows: Mirror of Fate is a 3DS exclusives sequel to Castlevania Lord Of Shadows which was on PS3 and Xbox 360.  It also serves as a prequel to the upcoming games Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 also on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Well starting today on the Nintendo eShop and some retailers like Amzaon.com in North America the prices has been dropped to $29.99.  No word yet about a price drop in Europe or why the price drop but this is good news if you have been waiting for a price drop on this title.

So will the price drop make you want to sink your fangs into this one or is $29.99 still a bit too high for you?  Let us know below.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
This is a great option, for anyone who may have received the $30 credit from the CN promotion. I purchased this game from the eShop on release day, so I'm saving my eShop money for M&L:DT.
FuManchu
I just got this title for $16.99 used at EB Games. Twisted Evil
The game is worth buying used since it is far cheaper that way.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)