Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Save Big!

photo 29_zps489c78b2.jpg

Nintendo of America has announced that Marvel Pinball 3D for the 3DS will be 50% off this weekend in celebration of the theatrical release of Iron Man 3! The title is normally $7.99, but through Sunday night the game will be just $3.99.

Here is the description of the game from the eshop:

"Marvel Pinball 3D is the ultimate Super Hero pinball experience, featuring original tables based on legendary characters from the Marvel Universe.

• See Tony Stark suit up for action on the Iron Man table as he fights against his infamous archenemy, the Mandarin.

• Join Blade and Hannibal in New York to fight off the vampiric hordes led by Deacon Frost and Dracula.

• Rally the troops and help Captain America and the Howling Commandos defend freedom against Baron Zemo and the Red Skull!

• Defeat Doctor Doom alongside Marvel's first family, the Fantastic Four, featuring Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Thing and the Human Torch.

Marvel Pinball 3D features the most advanced ball physics, online leader boards ranking you against other players, in-game friend challenges, interactive 3D models, and more!

• Marvel Pinball is now in stunning 3D!
• Exciting Super Hero pinball action!
• The premiere pinball experience!

Will you download a copy before the sale ends?

Last edited by Rukiafan on May 4th 2013, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marvel Pinball 3D 50% Off This Weekend In Celebration of The Theatrical Debut of Iron Man 3! 19654

Marvel Pinball 3D 50% Off This Weekend In Celebration of The Theatrical Debut of Iron Man 3! 87457210

Marvel Pinball 3D 50% Off This Weekend In Celebration of The Theatrical Debut of Iron Man 3! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I already have, and I've already beat some of my 3DS friend's score's. Sorry, Yossarian. Very Happy

With this temporary sale, you definitely can't go wrong with this download. It's only $1 per pinball table, come on! You should download this, even if your not really that into pinball. The price alone justifies the purchase. Very Happy
Q-Bart 999
Good deal for the Americans, but it's still full price here in New Zealand. Sad
NINTENBRO
^ Just wait a little while my friend. It seems that any eShop sales that come to PAL regions eventually reach the states, so maybe it'll work the other way around this time.
Anonymous
Great, as long as it's THIS weekend, this topic stays on.
Ragnarok
I am downloading this on my 3DS right now.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)