Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Lightning Fast!

photo WWWNSMBULogo_zpsef378945.jpg

We have fixed the width of our forum, removed useless coding, and several widgets to make WiiWareWave look better and run much more smoothly! Our site now loads in less than half the time it used to!

Let us know if you like the changes in our comments!

We Have Improved Our Website's Loading Times And Streamlined Our Forums! 19654

We Have Improved Our Website's Loading Times And Streamlined Our Forums! 87457210

We Have Improved Our Website's Loading Times And Streamlined Our Forums! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShounenMania
The pages load much faster now. We Have Improved Our Website's Loading Times And Streamlined Our Forums! 631737971
Amufungal
I really like the new banner it's nice Smile
Tasuki
Looking good Rukiafan. Much better with the faster loading times.
Sneaker
Finally a update that adds something. Or removes a lot to be correct. I've complained to Rukiafan a lot about certain aspects of the site and I'm overjoyed that all the useless widgets that destroyed the speed of the site are gone. It's a lot faster and I might visit the site now more often like I used too.
Staroceancrazy
Loading time is much better now! Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Much better lol. Smile
SuperVash
The site even runs smoothly on the 3DS and Wii browsers now.
Amufungal
It is so fast now Smile
Tails86
I just joined recently so i didnt know about how slow the site used to be.
NINTENBRO
Sneaker wrote:I might visit the site now more often like I used to.

I hope so Sneaker! It's been a really longtime, since I've seen you very active on NLife and or WiiWareWave. You pretty much stand in the shadows, until a game you can't ignore comes across your radar. WWW used to have such a variety of members from all over the world, but for the past year our membership has been dwindling and then rebuilding itself up all over again with new members. It's always nice to meet new members, but I just wish we hadn't lost so many cool people and their unique personalities.
Sneaker
Yeah, the biggest reason is just lack of time. I live on my own now, I'm busy with work and with my own site. That doesn't leave a lot of time. But I have still visited this site and NintendoLife almost daily, but just not really active until, like you mentioned, an interesting game comes along. It also didn't help that WWW was terribly slow and added all the wrong things. I've complained to Rukiafan about this quite a few times and I'm glad that it is a lot quicker now.
Q-Bart 999
I'm glad that the page loading speed issue has been addressed!
Anonymous
Congratulations. It's what Samantha'd been telling you all along.
Ragnarok
It runs very well now.
Golden_Toad
I stopped visiting because of the slow page loading, but it seems that has now been fixed. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)