Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Tasuki
Tasuki
Checkout This Stylish Case!

photo 15_zps360616ad.jpg

Announced on Capcom Unity a Mega Man 3DS case will be coming soon the the Capcom Store in honor of the Blue Bomber's twenty fifth anniversary.

The case will be available in both regular 3DS size and XL size will just snap on over your 3DS. Right now the final details are being ironed out as to when this will be available but I am guessing it will be soon.

So what do you think? Are you eager to get your hand on one of these to show of your love of Mega Man or are you going to pass on this one.

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2013/04/30/snazzy-mega-man-3ds-case-coming-to-capcom-store
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I edited this article. This 3DS case looks great. Wink
Love4Gaming
The case looks quite neat. Smile
Tasuki
I think I might pick up two, one for my 3DS and another for my XL.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)