Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Another Potential eshop Title!

We have caught wind of yet another Kickstarter campaign for a title which might be coming to Nintendo's consoles!

Rex Rocket is a 2D platformer which needs $6,000 worth of funding to get made and it has already received over $2,500 of that total with 27 days still remaining on its Kickstarter campaign.

Developer Rob Maher has told Nintendolife in a recent article that if the game receives sufficient funding, it will be coming to the Wii U and 3DS!

photo 650x7_zpsa97a1f94.jpg

The game is expected to be released in January 2014. Here is the description from the game's Kickstarter page:

"Inspired by the retro glory days of 8-bit games, Rex Rocket is a traditional 2D platformer brought into the 21st century. Paying tribute to classic NES games like Mario, Mega Man, and Metroid, old-school gamers will find Rex Rocket a breath of fresh air, stirring warm and fuzzy feelings of nostalgia.

Rob and Tyler, two passionate indie game devs, have a mission to keep the world of retro games alive. Rex Rocket features one-of-a-kind handmade pixel art, over 100 handcrafted levels connected in an expansive starship filled with a wide variety of puzzles, enemies, hazards and bosses. To top it off, we have an an original, kick-ass chiptunes soundtrack by Saskrotch. Creating this universe and the memorable characters in this game has been a true labor of love."

Does this title pique your interest? Let us know!

Rex Rocket Could Be Headed To The Wii U And 3DS Consoles! 19654

Rex Rocket Could Be Headed To The Wii U And 3DS Consoles! 87457210

Rex Rocket Could Be Headed To The Wii U And 3DS Consoles! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 29th 2013, 12:14 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I must admit that this game looks quite good.
I'll be keeping my eyes on this game. Smile
Love4Gaming
This looks like Megaman in a way. Smile
Staroceancrazy
Looks fun Exclamation
Marioman18
I'm quite interested to see how good this game turns out victory
Golden Freiza
Booya this looks good! Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments