Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Empty Another PS2 Bites The Dust.....

April 13th 2013, 11:31 pm
My PS2 that I was using to play my PS1 games just broke down and I noticed that Half/Ebay/Amazon/well every online store has removed used consoles from their stores.....first off where can I get another PS1 or PS2? Second has it somehow become illegal to sell used gaming consoles online? Surprised

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... 19654

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... 87457210

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Anonymous

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Empty Re: Another PS2 Bites The Dust.....

April 14th 2013, 1:56 am
I still got my PS1 lying around in the attic, including racing accessories Razz
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 6:57 am
I brought bought my PS2 back in early 2005, it worked fine until 2009 when I accidentally pulled a bit too hard on the joypad cable and the console fell on the floor. :-P

In the UK there's a store called GAME (a bit like GameStop in the US) where I was able to buy a cheap second-hand one, which I'm still using today. :-)

As for my PS1, well I got that for my birthday back in about 2000. I've still got it and the last time I checked it was still working. It currently sits in a shopping bag in my bedroom next to my wardrobe. :-D

Last edited by visicalc on April 14th 2013, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 35 Years old and still using brought instead of bought ;-))
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 7:03 am
Hiya Visicalc! My PS1 is still in excellent condition, that's for sure. I didn't play much, as I don't have a sissa to play with anyways. I think it didn't run for 100 hrs. or less that's for sure. I know I have some rare games to go with it, so I won't have have it for anything less Wink I'm not sure I will sell my PS1 soon, it'll be gold one of these days anyway. We're one of a kind, I see! YAAAAY!!!
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 7:16 am
Samantha wrote:Hiya Visicalc! My PS1 is still in excellent condition, that's for sure. I didn't play much, as I don't have a sissa to play with anyways. I think it didn't run for 100 hrs. or less that's for sure.
Sometimes I wonder just how many hours I played my PS1 for, I must've completed FFVII about 4 times and I dread to think how much time I spent playing Tomb Raider II. I'm actually tempted to run upstairs and plug it in to see whether it still does work. :-)
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 7:22 am
Don't be! I'm not your friend, like friends yet. That'll take so much more! I just got 2 best friends here. OMG, hope you'll understand what it means. I'm sure it'll run. I'm having a hard time today. I'm mixed up all the way. I'm not sure what's happening to me now. I'm all mixed up, but in a happy state. Talk to me...
PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

April 28th 2013, 2:19 pm
My PS2 died today and I have no idea where I can find a new one. D:
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 18th 2013, 1:35 pm
Mine died again as well Evil or Very Mad

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Star_o10
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

July 18th 2013, 2:31 pm
the only places i can think of are online or value villiage. Im not sure if value villiage is in the states though.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Captaincanucksigcopy
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 18th 2013, 4:11 pm
Might have to look for a retro gaming store in your area. Either that or check thrift stores like Goodwill.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 18th 2013, 4:15 pm
The PS2 will disappear completely within 5 years when there are no functioning consoles left. Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... 1625187496

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... 19654

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... 87457210

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

July 20th 2013, 7:47 am
second hand stores are always a good bet

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Another PS2 Bites The Dust..... Captaincanucksigcopy
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 20th 2013, 7:03 pm
Yeah a co worker of mine just lost his PS2 the other night. His two year old accidentally spilled a cup of soda all over it. He called Gamestop and they no longer sell PS2s (even though their website says so). He had to end up getting one from a local retro game shop.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)