Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
eShop Report Card March 11, 2013 EshopReportCardcopy_zps4499a14c

eShop Report Card is a reboot to eShop 72, a feature revealing the early success of eShop releases after launch. Last edition was in September of last year. The reason why I discontinued eShop 72 was that the later months of 2012 was embarrassing that I just didn’t want to bother. The first week of March in 2013 is a great starting point to return to this feature with a redeemable new name, eShop Report Card. eShop 72 focuses on the latest download releases, both new and classics, appearing on the Nintendo eShop (North America). Showing you how well they’re doing during their first 4 days (3 days on the previous feature) on the service from Thursday, March 7 9:00am, to Monday, March 11 9:00am PDT.

3DS report

Kersplooshi! ($2.99) is the most affordable and the most successful new release this week. The first Nintendo published downloadable title exclusively on the Nintendo eShop release this year with 75 ratings, ranking 4 ½ stars overall. Kersplooshi! also made a splash on the eShop Chart, placing 3rd in Recent Releases for All Software.

ATV Wild Ride 3D ($7.99) is a new racing title on the 3DS that received a 7.5/10 review score from me. This title made a good enough jump on the eShop with 29 ratings, ranking 4 ½ stars overall.

Nano Assault EX ($14.99) is the least affordable and the least successful new release this week. Nano Assault EX is an upgrade to the twin stick shooter of the same name (minus EX) that actually does feature twin stick gameplay with the added option to use a Circle Pad Pro. Unfortunately, revealing this games existence on the day when it finally launches instead of appearing in the Future Releases first doesn’t help. Also doesn’t help is that there’s already a Wii U version that is less expensive than the handheld version. Ratings total is 10, ranking 4 ½ stars overall.

Wii U report

Unfortunately, no new releases this week

Do you want this feature to continue, checking back new process on both Nintendo eShop every week? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
March 11th 2013, 11:24 amKokorOtaku
Hard to believe Kersploosh was an eShop Launch title back in June in Japan... Now bring Picross e and e2 to the States!
KeAfan7
March 11th 2013, 11:42 amKeAfan7
I wonder why there were no new Wii U titles this week? Neutral
Anonymous
March 12th 2013, 1:36 pmGuest
I'm glad eshop 72 has come back! I love you
KingreX32
March 12th 2013, 3:28 pmKingreX32
Kushina wrote:I'm glad eshop 72 has come back! I love you

Same. New features are always good.
Tech101
March 15th 2013, 7:22 amTech101
I was one of those ratings on the eshop for Nano Assault EX. I loved it and gave it a 5 star! Great dl for me.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)