Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
captainamerica
captainamerica

La Mulana (wiiware) will see a Japanese release this month! Empty La Mulana (wiiware) will see a Japanese release this month!

June 1st 2011, 2:17 pm
About freaking time Surprised
Hopefully this means the American and European releases aren't too far off Exclamation

The source is nintendolife so it's very reliable.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

La Mulana (wiiware) will see a Japanese release this month! Empty Re: La Mulana (wiiware) will see a Japanese release this month!

June 1st 2011, 5:29 pm
I can't understand all the hype about this game. I don't look forward to this game at all. Then again, I didn't look forward to Cave Story and that turned out to be pretty good. So who knows.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)