Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anonymous
I just realized I did a complete overhaul on WiiWareWave's Live Chat. I installed a new chatbox theme, with several new plug-ins (features), and it plays a new sound on messaging, poking and exiting chat. Chat now works on all the forums, not just the index page, as intended.

To use the new poke system, please bear in mind this system is CASESENSITIVE. To use it, just write /poke < username >. Example: /poke Samantha

It's the same as on my board now ( www.game-xtreme.com ). HAHA!

Enjoy! Wink

Samantha

P.S.1: Oh, and just donated 500 credits of the 1800 needed by phone for WiiWareWave to change the domain name or keeping it alive for another year, or to be spend on WiiWareWave to any of Rukiafan's liking, but that's not important right now Wink
P.S.2: Sorry for all the editing, I'm tired and I saw typos all over the place Razz

Last edited by Samantha on January 29th 2013, 11:25 am; edited 7 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
January 28th 2013, 8:17 amKingreX32
It looks great. You did a great job on this.
KeAfan7
January 28th 2013, 12:32 pmKeAfan7
It's not working properly on Chrome. At last check it was showing 18 script errors.
Anonymous
January 28th 2013, 2:10 pmGuest
Please define, as you know I hate Crome and haven't installed it. To me it's a kid's browser. Must got something to do with the JS Plug-ins. Or better still, upgrade to FireFox. You'd be better off. haha!
KingreX32
January 28th 2013, 2:51 pmKingreX32
im using chrome, it works fine on my comp
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)