Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+23
Ulqiorrathegreat
Nell TU
MetroidBlaster
Trinity33
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ragnarok
FuManchu
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aussiegamer
.hacker
Amufungal
SuperVash
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
Staroceancrazy
Akatsuki
Marioman18
Marth
KeAfan7
ToughGamer
KingreX32
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
27 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

March 24th 2013, 1:50 pm
"YAAAAAAY!!!" upside-down is "¡¡¡AVVVVVVA"
Anonymous

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

March 24th 2013, 11:38 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:"YAAAAAAY!!!" upside-down is "¡¡¡AVVVVVVA"

¡¡¡ʎɐɐɐɐɐɐʎ ¡nzıɯ puɐ ɹɐunן 'snbuɐ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

March 25th 2013, 12:11 am
Samantha wrote:

How in blazes did you mirror your text?! Surprised

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 1:17 am
Rukiafan wrote:
Samantha wrote:

¡ʇɐɥʇ buıop soʇɐɹʇs ǝʇɐuıɟuı ɯoɹɟ ʇʇoɔןɐ ɐıןıɔǝɔ s,ʇı ¡buıɥʇʎuɐ op ʇ,upıp ı ¡¡ɐɥɐɥ Wink Razz

ǝpɐןqouǝx

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 25th 2013, 1:32 am
Samantha wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:
Samantha wrote:

¡ʇɐɥʇ buıop soʇɐɹʇs ǝʇɐuıɟuı ɯoɹɟ ʇʇoɔןɐ ɐıןıɔǝɔ s,ʇı ¡buıɥʇʎuɐ op ʇ,upıp ı ¡¡ɐɥɐɥ Wink Razz
Wow, Cecilia really IS a Froot Loop! Surprised
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 1:35 am
˙sɐןɐ 'ʇǝb noʎ ʇɐɥʍ sı sıɥʇ puɐ ˙˙˙ǝɹnssǝɹd ɹǝpun ʎןısɐǝ buıʞɔɐɹɔ ɯ,ı ¿dooן ʇooɹɟ ɐ
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 25th 2013, 1:36 am
ZACK

Create Eternal
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 1:40 am
ןɐuɹǝʇǝ ǝʇɐǝɹɔ

ʞɔɐz

Very Happy ˙˙˙˙sǝıʇnɔ ǝıɥɔooɔ ǝıɥɔooɥ ǝןʇʇıן ǝʇnɔ ǝsoɥʇ ˙˙˙˙ʍʍʍɐ
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 25th 2013, 1:44 am
GXT! Very Happy
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 1:56 am
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 25th 2013, 2:01 am
FROOT LOOPS! Just like a fruity smoothie - only crunchy!
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 2:10 am
Kelloggs
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 25th 2013, 3:05 am
lol, it just occurred to me that Cecilia looks like a waitress, or perhaps a maid! Surprised
Anonymous

March 25th 2013, 4:17 am
Neutral It's her school uniform, for crying out loud! I lost

Didn't you slip that collar around Mizu's neck too tightly, Zack Millan?

Last edited by Samantha on March 26th 2013, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

March 26th 2013, 10:42 am
OK, it's been 24hrs since. So I'm not double posting here haha! I'm dragging this topic to deeper waters here.

I love Infinate Stratos! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 26th 2013, 6:20 pm
I love Froot Loops with ice-cold milk! Very Happy
Anonymous

March 26th 2013, 10:34 pm
It's raining cats and dogs! Laughing
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 26th 2013, 11:41 pm
Samantha wrote:It's raining cats and dogs! Laughing
Better than it raining rats and frogs due to Cecilia crashing the Infinite Stratos into the Ratatouille flying restaurant! lol!
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 12:40 am
I'm a better driver than you are, Zack. Way better! Why don't you bring Angus, Lunar and Mizu along next time we play Mario Kart Wii? lol!

PS: This topic needs a kick in the bum. It's way out of sync with the Avatar one, which holds over 1,000 replies. Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 27th 2013, 2:42 am
Seshiria! Very Happy
Samantha wrote:I'm a better driver than you are, Zack. Way better! Why don't you bring Angus, Lunar and Mizu along next time we play Mario Kart Wii? lol!
I might have another little doggy-pup by then. The problem is you can only have up to three pets in your house, but you can own as many as double that number. I'm conflicted...but I can now buy a Maltese! Smile
Samantha wrote:PS: This topic needs a kick in the bum. It's way out of sync with the Avatar one, which holds over 1,000 replies. Surprised
This one's had well over 2000 replies itself. It kept going over the max number of posts per topic. Razz
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 4:01 am
GamerZack7 wrote:Seshiria! Very Happy
Seshiria?? Who's that?

GamerZack7 wrote:I might have another little doggy-pup by then.
Surprised You mean we're not gonna play for another month??

GamerZack7 wrote:The problem is you can only have up to three pets in your house, but you can own as many as double that number. I'm conflicted...but I can now buy a Maltese! Smile
So? Why don't you buy them another house right next to it? Razz

GamerZack7 wrote:This one's had well over 2000 replies itself. It kept going over the max number of posts per topic.
Really?? scratch I think we have to slow down on this one then! Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 27th 2013, 4:06 am
Samantha wrote:
Seshiria?? Who's that?
Uh...Cecilia. Wink
Samantha wrote:
Why not?! Surprised
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 4:18 am
GamerZack7 wrote:
Samantha wrote:
Seshiria?? Who's that?
Uh...Cecilia. Wink
OK..., sounds like a toothless person trying to say "Cecilia", haha!

GamerZack7 wrote:
Samantha wrote:
Why not?! Surprised
Just joking Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 27th 2013, 2:52 pm
Her Japanese name is Seshiria Orukotto, a Japanification of Cecilia Alcott. Smile
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 4:09 pm
I wonder what their names mean ... :study:

Angus: One choice
Lunar: (has many meanings regarding the) Moon
Mizu : Water (Jap.)
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 27th 2013, 6:15 pm
Cecilia: She's silly, ja?
Samantha wrote:I wonder what their names mean ... :study:

Angus: One choice
Lunar: (has many meanings regarding the) Moon
Mizu : Water (Jap.)
Check this thread for the reasons why I chose the names I did:
https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t3243-the-nintendogs-cats-pet-owners-club
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 10:49 pm
If Lunar's a husky, she'll be my favorite Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 27th 2013, 10:50 pm
The pilot of Buruu Tiaazu. Smile
Samantha wrote:If Lunar's a husky, she'll be my favorite Smile
Then Lunar is indeed your favourite. Wink
Anonymous

March 27th 2013, 10:52 pm
I love huskies!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 4:21 am
Infinite Stratos only has twelve episodes?! That's the same number of episodes as Crystals of Silveria's first season! Surprised
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 12:03 pm
I think it's like it kind of died right here.

My comments? IS don't need episodes.... nor do your pets....
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 4:21 pm
The best IS pilot the world could want. Smile
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 6:25 pm
cheers Love palm trees Laughing
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 8:18 pm
PALM TREES! YAAAAAAY!!! cheers
Anonymous

March 28th 2013, 11:05 pm
Looks like they're waiting for you to get ready and take them for a walk! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 28th 2013, 11:31 pm
Cecilia: "Did you get my best side in that shot? I want to look perfect for Samantha Melissa S.'s WiiWareWave signature." ^_^
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 4:52 am
So, which was the right guild for you? I believe we chose the same, didn't we?

GamerZack7 wrote:Cecilia: "Did you get my best side in that shot? I want to look perfect for Samantha Melissa S.'s WiiWareWave signature." ^_^

I bet she tried but she looks kinda sketchy and it's nowhere near the beauty of her in person Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 4:57 am
Cecilia: "No, you don't get it. I don't cry blue tears, I pilot Blue Tears." Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 7 1625187496
Samantha wrote:So, which was the right guild for you? I believe we chose the same, didn't we?
I knew the results long before taking the quiz! Wink
My Law! My Judgement! MY AZORIUS! Very Happy
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 4:59 am
Uhm.... right (middle, left)
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 5:02 am
YAAAAAAY!!!
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 5:07 am
WOOF! WOOF! MEOW!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 5:10 am
Cecilia is smiling. Smile
Samantha wrote:WOOF! WOOF! MEOW!
That's the intro tune for the game on the 3DS Menu! lol!
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 5:14 am
You must be kiddin' me. Well, that's pretty much a coincidence then. I had no intentions to discuss the 3DS here. Speaking of which, did you prepare for tomorrow, leaving behind your 3 little cuties for an hour or so? Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 5:20 am
Samantha wrote:You must be kiddin' me. Well, that's pretty much a coincidence then. I had no intentions to discuss the 3DS here. Speaking of which, did you prepare for tomorrow, leaving behind your 3 little cuties for an hour or so? Wink

Actually, could we play tonight? I don't know if I'll have a chance tomorrow due to having the Wii U at the furthest point in the house from the Wi-Fi. Smile
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 5:22 am
Tonight? Like right now? Rolling Eyes omg! Please come to chat to discuss it.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 5:23 am
Samantha wrote:Tonight? Like right now? Rolling Eyes omg! Please come to chat to discuss it.
Be right there! Smile
Also, YAAAAAAAAY!! Very Happy
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 5:51 am
So Sunday it is... Here's for you, Zack. Enjoy! Razz

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 29th 2013, 6:15 am
Ryan | Zack
Thunder - Ideas | Create - Eternal
Anonymous

March 29th 2013, 6:17 am
YAAAY!!!! Razz WAY TO GO ZACK! IT'S ALL ABOUT SPIRIT! POWER TO YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, FRIENDS AND PETS!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

March 29th 2013, 7:38 am
What a lovely world it is

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)