Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

What Have You Been Playing Lately?

+29
Sneaker
Ragnarok
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
Staroceancrazy
Megatron2000
SuperVash
DigiDestined
Elza
MetroidBlaster
FuManchu
Aussiegamer
sdw4527
FyreeTSG
KeAfan7
Chickgoboom
Akatsuki
FM_Alchemist
RyanNerdyGamer
visicalc
SkywardL
heerogonkenobi
gamerace
SKTTR
KokorOtaku
Biorn the Viking
Marth
KingreX32
Tasuki
NINTENBRO
33 posters
Go down
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

January 2nd 2013, 6:05 pm
Assassins Creed 3, im working on the review as i speak

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

January 2nd 2013, 6:14 pm
Gunman Clive (of course)

KingreX32, do you actually begin writing your reviews as your playing through the games, or do you just take notes along the way. I decided to play through the game, and then take down notes about my opinion's and other info.

Admin

January 2nd 2013, 6:20 pm
thats what i do, i take notes, but sometimes, i begin writing and as i go along, i edit and update stuff. Then i type up the finished review.

SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

January 3rd 2013, 7:31 pm
I recently beat

Nintendo Land (12/12 stars and 200 prices),
Little Inferno (completed 100%: all combos/all gold),
Chasing Aurora (beat all 20 stages in single player mode),
and Nano Assault Neo (beat all 16 stages in single player mode).

Leaves Trine 2 - Director's Cut (on the aftermath, I think it's called Goblin's Menace) and Puddle (on the final world) so it's almost time for some new Wii U games.

Also, started playing ZombiU with a friend who got a Wii U on Christmas. Pretty good game. I heard many people saying it's a difficult game, but we played for 3 hours and haven't lost a single life yet. The zombies are extremely easy to kill and aren't much of a threat. We don't even need to use health replenishing items and the safehouse box is almost full to the max. The puzzles are easy as well, thanks to the scanner. I think it's the easiest game on Wii U so far (bar Little Inferno). After the initial scaryness we now rush through it with ease, like playing Resident Evil 4.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 4th 2013, 5:31 pm
Dude ZombiU is one of those games you gotta play be yourself. Its much better that way. And scaryer

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

January 29th 2013, 12:16 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles

I actually decided to play about 4 hours worth of Xenoblade last night. Of which, contained 30 + minutes of cutscenes, so I really only played for 3 1/2 hrs. Shulk now knows that Fiora is still alive, and the story wants me to head back to Makna Forest. So I guess there's only sidequests left to be done in Alcamoth/Eryth Sea, for the moment. I guess I'll just finish off any and all of the available sidequests in Alcamoth/Eryth Sea, because I'm in no hurry to visit Makna Forest again. I think I completed almost a hundred sidequests for those damn Nopon in Frontier Village. Very Happy

January 29th 2013, 2:11 pm
I'm crawling through my games with only short bits to gameplay here and there.

About 2/3rds (i think) through Zelda:SS and almost finished So Blonde: Back to the Island
Also played some Dewy's Adventure

Getting bored of Zelda might switch to something else in my backlog of games for a while.
Anonymous

January 29th 2013, 2:48 pm
I didn't invest time in gaming. Last few weeks I've been busy coding and learning how to code CSS, JS and jQuery for my site. This will eventually also lead to a better WiiWareWave, as you might have seen in overhauling WiiWareWave's Live Chat today. Also, I miss playing with GamerZack a lot in the weekends Rolling Eyes . I hope I'll find some time for that next weekend!

Samantha
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 29th 2013, 5:14 pm
gamerace wrote:I'm crawling through my games with only short bits to gameplay here and there.

About 2/3rds (i think) through Zelda:SS and almost finished So Blonde: Back to the Island

Getting bored of Zelda might switch to something else in my backlog of games for a while.

Do you have a WiiU yet gamerace

gamerace
gamerace

January 29th 2013, 8:02 pm
KingreX32 wrote:
gamerace wrote:I'm crawling through my games with only short bits to gameplay here and there.

Do you have a WiiU yet gamerace

No. Not looking to get one either.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

January 30th 2013, 2:51 pm
Mutant Mudds
Yup, I decided to begin this game over again next. Although, I've been shooting through the game very quickly this time around, because now I know these level designs like the back of my hand. This game is still just as enjoyable as ever, even though I've already played through these levels like 10X each.

Gunman Clive
I also began playing this game from the beginning again. I'm glad I won't need to worry about turning the 3D off on the 10th level boss battle anymore. I really don't see how people have been able to acheive those star badge par times. It's really not as easy as you may think. You'd have to try it for yourself to understand.

January 30th 2013, 2:54 pm
Final Fantasy IX
Dragon Quest IX
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 4th 2013, 2:18 am
Fire Emblem: Awakening

So far, I've only reached chapter three, but I plan to at least play through chapters three, four & five tomorrow. Then I'll be able to access the "Outrealm Gate" and begin downloading add-on content. I believe the first free DLC map from Nintendo will only be available until this following Monday, and then new free content will become available thereafter.

Admin

February 4th 2013, 9:56 am
@Nintenbro

Actually, I got an notification from my 3DS that The first DLC is free throughout the month of February. Upcoming DLC will be price at $2.50 each. There will still be free content to download via Spotpass.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

February 4th 2013, 2:28 pm
Actually SkywardL, check your 3DS notification box. You should've received a notification for FE:A. The "Champions of Yore 1" DLC will only be free to download until February 6th. After that date, the map pack will then cost $2.50 USD.

Admin

February 5th 2013, 9:04 am
Nothing for me. Ive finished all my games.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

April 9th 2013, 10:52 pm
Bit. Trip Saga (3DS eShop)

I played a bit of Runner recently, and I pretty much gave up at level 1-11. The framerate is atrocious, but it doesn't really affect the gameplay for me.

April 10th 2013, 12:40 am
Recently I've been trying to play GTA: San Andreas on my PS2 but it must be damaged or scratched because I keep getting messages displayed on the screen intermittently saying that there's been a problem 'reading the disc'. :-(
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

April 10th 2013, 5:39 am
I've finally started to play my first Fire Emblem game! I picked up Shadow Dragon today and played it till my battery nearly ran out. I must play it again! Very Happy
Tasuki
Tasuki

April 10th 2013, 8:33 am
Hmmm lets see I have been playing a little bit of everything lately. Current games that I have been bouncing around with are

Tomb Raider
World of Warcraft
Mega Man II
Mega Man III
Lego City Undercover
Bio Shock Infinite
Monster Hunter Ultimate
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
The Legend of Zelda
The Legand of Zelda: ALttP
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Anonymous

April 10th 2013, 8:03 pm
Only one game comes to mind: Mario Kart Wii What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 10th 2013, 8:05 pm
Bought and beat Star Fox 64 3D
Playing Luigis Mansion 2 a lot
harmo Knight
and getting mad at Paper Mario SS's final Bowser Boss

April 11th 2013, 9:31 am
Mario Kart Wii against a cookie turtle lol!
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

April 11th 2013, 11:25 am
Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fishing Resort.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

April 11th 2013, 4:22 pm
Trying to unlock the Pipe Frame in Mario Kart 7, because...well, y'know, it's the original Kart, so it tickles the retro gamer within me. Of course, due to Murphy's Law, because it's the Kart I most want to unlock it will be the last Kart I unlock normally. 3000 Coins, here I come! Razz
Anonymous

April 12th 2013, 10:34 am
It's making me sick. I love my Wii. I'll be playing it untill it breaks down (again) in a couple of years. I won't invest in Nintendope blegh... it's making me sick these kinda decisions.
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

April 13th 2013, 11:36 am
Why not? At least Nintendo has fun games besides those western hack and slash action rpg's and fps's. Nintendo is still releasing eastern titles in the west where Sony and Microsoft are not even bothering with releasing Japanese games even here in Japan.

I support Nintendo because they support good games! Once Move and Kinect were released Sony and Microsoft stopped releasing many fun hardcore games.

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 Pbucket

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 1 Pbucket
Anonymous

April 13th 2013, 11:39 am
I've been playing Go Vacation! Next I'll be supporting.... never mind... Just hush on that MKW thing. I'm in tears all over... I love my Mario Kart Wii... WHY?!!!! God I hate N's now!
gamerace
gamerace

April 13th 2013, 8:24 pm
Playing Metroid Prime and Wii Sports these days.
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 7:30 am
Been playing Jak II: Renegade (Jak and Daxter II) on my PS2. It's an excellent game, really bright and colourful but it seems to get annoyingly difficult the further you play through. You have to make these pixel-perfect jumps and if you fail you die. >:-(
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 7:34 am
I'm glad you found your match Wink
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 7:45 am
LOL - I get really frustrated when I haven't got the skill to complete a game that I've brought bought. :-)

Last edited by visicalc on April 14th 2013, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 35 Years old and still using brought instead of bought x2 ;-))
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 7:56 am
Brought? Like bring in? Rolling Eyes Really? I seem to have had'm all today... 🤡
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 8:36 am
Samantha wrote:Brought? Like bring in? Rolling Eyes Really? I seem to have had'm all today... 🤡
ROFL - My excuses for poor grammar in my posts are as follows, it's a cold rainy Sunday afternoon and I haven't had my dinner yet. ;-)
Anonymous

April 14th 2013, 8:48 am
It's ok (it's not just your grammar Laughing). We're having our first Spring afternoon, with temperatures around 75F!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

Well, how's that for a swell start of another week? Wink
visicalc
visicalc

April 14th 2013, 5:50 pm
Samantha wrote:Well, how's that for a swell start of another week? Wink
I went shopping yesterday and it was so cold and windy that I almost got knocked off my feet. :-(
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2013, 7:19 pm
I've been getting into Pokémon White. My Tepig evolved earlier this morning, so now I have a Fighting-type with whom I can challenge Lenora and her Normal-types! Cool
Tasuki
Tasuki

April 14th 2013, 9:20 pm
Been playing Heroes of Might and Magic V that I got from GameFly for free this afternoon.
Anonymous

April 15th 2013, 9:56 am
Been playing Wii Party today with one of my best friends Wink She hates me for smarting her out all the time Razz No, just kidding there, we're still best friends.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

April 24th 2013, 1:11 pm
Pandora's Tower

2nd boss battle was a little more difficult but not by much. The second tower is a lot more interestingly designed, but it's also more difficult to traverse than the first. I hope the third boss proves to be more of a challenge. At least this game doesn't hold your hand like Skyward Sword does. Very Happy

I'm giving PT a little break tonight, because I'll be downloading LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins after work.

April 24th 2013, 1:26 pm
Been playing some old Gamecube titles lately.

Mostly Star Wars: Jedi Knights: Outcast
and a bit of RE2 classic retro goodness.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 24th 2013, 3:07 pm
Just bought Liberation Maiden since it was on sale

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 24th 2013, 3:30 pm
Super Mario 3D Land. I'm up to World Hachi! Very Happy
Anonymous

April 24th 2013, 4:16 pm
I've been trying to play, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep on my PSP, but the controls are so ugly and uncomfortable for me Sad it makes me said Razz
visicalc
visicalc

April 30th 2013, 1:09 pm
This morning I got 'Deus Ex', 'Conflict Vietnam' and 'The Thing' - all for the PS2, from a local gaming store. So I've spent most of the day playing them. :-)
Anonymous

April 30th 2013, 1:21 pm
I really liked The thing for PS2. I'm a big John Carpenter's "The thing" fan, so I guess that's the reason I liked it. The game really got some low reviews, but I give it some credit because it links in with the main story.
visicalc
visicalc

April 30th 2013, 1:34 pm
I'm a big fan of the film too - I'd seen some footage of the game on television back in 2002 but that was taken from the PC. In fact, I thought the game was only available for PC and Xbox, I didn't even know that it had been released for the PS2 so when I saw it in the store I had to buy it. :-)
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

April 30th 2013, 1:36 pm
Pandora's Tower (Wii)
Just a little bit of item farming and creation this time.

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins. (3DS eShop)
Don't acknowledge what the critics have been saying about this game. If you're still on the fence, just jump over to the other side where the grass is green. Very Happy

April 30th 2013, 4:01 pm
Mariokart 7 Glad the Maka Wuhu glitch was fixed Very Happy

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 30th 2013, 4:28 pm
We should exchange FCs, Chickgoboom! MK7 is my favourite game on my blueack 3DS. I've been trying to unlock as many parts as possible. I just reached the 2000 Coin mark yesterday! Smile

Right now I'm training my Pokémon for the first Gym battle in HeartGold. So far Quil (my Cyndaquil), Lumin (my Mareep) and Tawny (my Hoothoot) are Lv. 10, so they're all ready. I'm also training Gel (my Wooper) and Monarch (my Metapod), and I might train another Pokémon as well so that I have a full team.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)