Now available from the Wii Shop Channel, you can download the Wii U transfer tool channel. To transfer tour Wii downloadable games and your Wii Shop account to the Wii U system, you must first own the Wii U system and an SD card for that system.
Another important note that was reveal before downloading the tool is that the content on the Wii SD card will not transfer to the Wii U SD card. Fortunately, redownloading all of your previous purchases from the Wii Shop Channel is still possible on Wii U.
Here's a video about this software from KingreX32 himself!
Remember to do a Wii U system update first.
Last edited by SkywardL on November 17th 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wii U NNID: SkywardL
3DS Friendcode: 1590 - 4719 - 1381
- E3 *Update*: Confirmation on Wii VC Transfer
- Site Update: New Advanced Search Page And More Added In Yesterday's Update!
- Nintendo: Keep Your Wii's If You Want To Transfer Content From Wii To WiiU
- [Update!] Huge Graphical Update/Fix! + La-Mulana Theme!
- WiiWareWave Update: A Small QoL Update Has Been Made To Our PM System!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum