Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?  Empty Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?

November 17th 2012, 4:46 pm
What are your most desired GameBoy/Color/Advance games that still haven't graced the 3DS VC yet?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?  Empty Re: Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?

November 17th 2012, 5:16 pm
Anything and everything published by Nintendo, plus some gems published by other companies. Very Happy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?  Empty Re: Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?

November 19th 2012, 5:35 pm
There's so many original GameBoy games that I would love to get a chance to finally try, but I'll just post all of those on a different day.

GameBoy Advance:
1) Metroid Fusion
2) The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
3) Earthworm Jim (Nostalgia aside, I just want to finally complete this game.)

Those are just my top three desired GameBoy Advance games. I'll edit this post in the future, so that it truly represents my interest's.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 19th 2012, 5:48 pm
GB Kirby DL2, X, For the frog the bell tolls, Picross 2
GBA Stafy 1-3, drill dozer, mother 3, Pokemon emerald, golden sun 1 and 2
GBC Dragon quest III, MGS, Pokemon GSC, Pokemon yellow, Zelda OOA/S
NES Mother, Fire emblem, Nazo no mursame, Final Fantasy II
GG Columns
I also hope we can transfer our DS/3DS games to turn them into DL titles and get more import via eShop

November 19th 2012, 5:53 pm
Oh, ςh!t! I didn't even know Mother 3 was a GameBoy Advance title. I definitely want that game too. Thanks, for bringing that to my attention Super Otaku! Very Happy

November 20th 2012, 9:06 pm
My list is too large but The top of my list would look something like this

GBC

1. Shantae (which I think i coming sometime soon ^_^)
3. Pokemon Crystal / Gold / Silver
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons (because I have never played them and would like to give them a shot)

GBA

1. Pokemon Sapphire / Ruby / Emerald (one of my all time favorite games ^_^)
2. Metroid: Zero Mission
3. Fire Emblem

Ninendo Network ID: Raith94
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

December 6th 2012, 1:15 pm
Too many to list lol. Smile

Your Most Desired 3DS GB/Color/Advance VC Games?  D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 6th 2012, 1:37 pm
I really want to be able to transfer my entire VC collection from my WiiU to my 3DS so I can play them on the go

December 6th 2012, 5:12 pm
For some reason, right now, I have a real urge to download Wario Land 2. Very Happy

December 9th 2012, 10:36 pm
Um....Zelda Minish Cap Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)