Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
AGD: Accepting to pay $60 per Wii U title Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWYnBTYFnr5JJtELd4Aeam-NyWCsXzvmFa8iOWP7nU4Ge28U2sAGD: Accepting to pay $60 per Wii U title Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUBr20btNmJC5VNziy1zUwhaoX9coK6y8LQHiq9Fii8UTwnZ6R

On this latest A Videogame Discussion featured article, I'll discuss on why should I encourage future Wii U owners to mostly pay Wii U titles at their full MSRP suggested retail price.

A few days ago, Nintendo announced that they're selling each Wii U system at a lose. This means that in order for Nintendo's next gen system to be profitable, Software sells are the key. Personally, this is a very good motivation in accepting to pay $60 on first-party Wii U titles, because as a loyal Nintendo fan I want the Wii U to succeed. Unfortunately, most of the launch titles from Nintendo that I am not willing to pay at full price.

I not asking that you should stop going to Gamestop for used Wii U copies or stop checking for bargain prices from Amazon, keep in mind that purchasing just one $60 game (such as the next Super Smash Bros title) is not enough.

Does the announcement of Wii U systems selling at a lose change your opinion about over price retail Wii U games? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
October 27th 2012, 11:38 amKokorOtaku
I'll be buying them digitally so unless they go down in price over time, I'll be picking em up at a higher price
Aviator
October 27th 2012, 4:18 pmAviator
The best thing that comes out of this news, is that most Wii U software in Australia is priced at $79.99.

Prices are getting closer now, which is good.
RoryLee
October 28th 2012, 8:33 amRoryLee
I definitely don't mind paying 60 dollars for a game...just as long as the 60 dollars I put towards the game are worth it. Plus, I'm a big supporter of Nintendo because I want them to stay in business and keep making the games that I enjoy.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)