Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 8th 2012, 12:23 pm
Is that girl on your shirt wearing a sailor suit? :F

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on December 8th 2012, 12:45 pm
rukia blushing like that makes me wonder if my future GF will blush like that, and the thought of her blushing like that makes me blush

Admin

on December 8th 2012, 12:54 pm
You, but in pixels. Wink

[offtopic]If you want a specific emote for the :F code create a new emoticon thread and request it there along with the image, but make sure that the image is around the same size as our existing emoticons. Wink[/offtopic]

on December 8th 2012, 2:01 pm
Rukia. Smile

Admin

on December 8th 2012, 2:47 pm
Super Otaku agai-...wait...you're not Super Otaku!

Leek-slapping with greater precision than a Farfetch'd. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on December 8th 2012, 3:45 pm
Saint Zackolis. Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Star_o10
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 8th 2012, 4:59 pm
A kawaii girl with two linked Game Boy consoles underneath her picture. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Supertimbros
Supertimbros

on December 8th 2012, 6:13 pm
Santa Zack?

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 8th 2012, 7:13 pm
Hey, it's the huskguin! Very Happy
@Supertimbros wrote:Santa Zack?
Nope, a character I created dressed as Santa. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 9th 2012, 12:21 pm
Zed or zack?

on December 9th 2012, 12:28 pm
Super Otaku.

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 9th 2012, 7:35 pm
Pookami

Admin

on December 9th 2012, 8:12 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Zed or zack?
Zed. Smile

Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

on December 9th 2012, 10:24 pm
Um....hello Zack Smile

GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 9th 2012, 10:40 pm
Hello CardCaptor Epona. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 9th 2012, 10:41 pm
Zed

Admin

on December 9th 2012, 11:30 pm
'Tak Smile

Anonymous

on December 10th 2012, 12:13 am
Ancestral similarities all over the place ... lol!

Now, don't you dare telling me I'm a bird ...
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 10th 2012, 12:58 am
Whoa...your team's emblem is awesome, Samantha! Surprised

Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

on December 10th 2012, 11:24 am
um...Zack or Zed?

Staroceancrazy
Admin

on December 10th 2012, 11:29 am
A Cardcaptors Christmas! Exclamation

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

on December 10th 2012, 2:21 pm
A Star Ocean Christmas? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 10th 2012, 2:30 pm
Robot

on December 10th 2012, 2:37 pm
South Park t-shirt
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 10th 2012, 2:44 pm
^actually it's Konata from lucky star
bird

on December 10th 2012, 3:09 pm
^ Not just any bird, it's HSM-71's.

Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 10th 2012, 5:05 pm
Samantha racing them
SRT

on December 10th 2012, 5:37 pm
You! I love you
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 10th 2012, 5:52 pm
Kitsune Kushina. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 10th 2012, 10:13 pm
Zed beard

Admin

on December 10th 2012, 11:50 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on December 11th 2012, 5:00 am
You look kinda sad there, Ruki... Did Santa forget all about you?

Well, I've managed to tweak my avatar and added 3 supernova effects to it. It all comes together now.
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on December 11th 2012, 11:08 pm
Nice avatar. Wink

on December 12th 2012, 3:24 am
TY!! The best in stock, Mr. Perfect, Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Goldylocks Laughing

BANG!
You got me into racing mode here!
So, see you at the finish line, in my rear view mirror, sippin on a cherry coke or Pinha Colada that is, cherry pie!!

WHOOOHOOOO!!

I just luv Challengers...

I earned it. All the way! My feat, my freedom! The true American pony ride! Especially the white HEMI, black striping, white rims. That's all me!That's all Sammy Style!!!

I'm not ur average gal, I'm a hot racing babe...
I'm way more advanced than that!
Whenever I bite, like a 'Bu's grey, I won't let off, OK?!
That's me, just me, sorry 'bout that!
Just being myself!

I'm sorry I've hurten your eyes on these ...

Ahwwww....

Greys rule, but I'm far better...

Laughing

Last edited by SamanthaMelissaS on December 12th 2012, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 12th 2012, 6:10 am
SRT: Serious Rally Tournament
Featuring Samantha Racing Team

Coming Soon to Wii U!

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on December 12th 2012, 1:42 pm
Zeddy Claws Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 12th 2012, 2:20 pm
Crazy Xmas

Admin

on December 12th 2012, 2:44 pm
Konata dressed as Santa Claus. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 12th 2012, 2:56 pm
Magic beard

Admin

on December 12th 2012, 3:16 pm
Konanta Claus. Very Happy
Super Otaku wrote:Magic beard
How did...yes, it's a fake beard grown using the spell Prestidigitation, but how did you know that?! Surprised

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on December 12th 2012, 8:06 pm
Zed as Santa Claus. Wink

Admin

on December 12th 2012, 8:13 pm
Santa: "Ho ho ho! And what would you like for Christmas, little girl?"

Rukia: "I'm not little, I'm centuries old. But I'd really like a cucumber sandwich for Christmas lunch." Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on December 12th 2012, 10:32 pm
Zzeedd

Admin

on December 13th 2012, 12:07 am
Kokonanatata! Wink

Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

on December 13th 2012, 1:27 am
Um.....is Zeddy Claus the son of Santa? Smile

GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 13th 2012, 3:57 am
Giftbringer Sakura. Smile
Epona wrote:Um.....is Zeddy Claus the son of Santa? Smile
Zeddy Claus is Zed dressed as Santa Claus...although nobody else in his world knows who - or what - a Santa Claus is. They basically think he's dressed as a half-human gnome. Wink

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on December 13th 2012, 1:39 pm
Santa.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Anonymous

on December 13th 2012, 1:53 pm
IMPACT!!! Happy gal!
DigiDestined
DigiDestined

on December 13th 2012, 1:55 pm
Eagle.

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

on December 13th 2012, 2:06 pm
Digimon and tamer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum