Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Empty The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month!

April 29th 2011, 7:34 pm
Anybody else excited about the potential flurry of new download titles this will bring Question

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! 19654

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! 87457210

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Empty Re: The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month!

April 30th 2011, 5:11 pm
It should have been released already (DSiWare of course). But I'm eager to see what they will release on the 3DSWare shops. From lauch a free 3D Flipnote, a free Excitebike, a MegaMan game and Mario Land and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX have all been announced. Plus the DSiWare store. So I can't wait.
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Empty I'm irritated

April 30th 2011, 6:17 pm
I agree that the DSiware should already be available,and according to Nintendo they may end up having to compromise the 3DSwares' overall quality to meet the deadline they set for its release Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by DBZmania on April 30th 2011, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Empty Nintendo said that?! WTH!

April 30th 2011, 6:30 pm
WTH is Nintendo thinking Question
Are they trying to tick off third party developers again Question
Nintendo you get an F- for that decision......poor business decision Sad

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month! Empty Re: The 3DS Shop will be out in less then 1 month!

May 2nd 2011, 3:28 am
My heart skipped a beat this morning. A blue light, a new SpotPass notification, it said there was an update available. But it was for that bloody 3D video again. I hoped it was the stores Sad.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)