Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Chickgoboom
Chickgoboom

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? Empty Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet?

October 9th 2012, 6:09 pm
The game is mega popular and really fun so why no review? Shocked

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? Empty Re: Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet?

October 10th 2012, 4:11 pm
Doesn't Rukiafan have this game?

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? Empty Re: Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet?

October 10th 2012, 4:42 pm
I believe Zack is reviewing it soon

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 10th 2012, 9:24 pm
Nintenbro wrote:Doesn't Rukiafan have this game?
I do, but I couldn't review this game very well. I made like 100 drafts, but none were great and I wasn't about to write a rubbish review for such a good first party game. Wink
Remember I'm not really a reviewer just an admin/owner/coder/moderator/news anchor. Laughing

I can review of course, but when compared to Jnes5, SkywardL, GamerZack, and Chrono Cross, my reviews are quite lacking. Wink
Games that aren't new releases or important titles that need to be properly reviewed I tend to leave up to our better reviewers. Wink

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? 19654

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? 87457210

Why isn't there a review for NSMB2 yet? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 10th 2012, 9:53 pm
Ah... I see. I should've known as much by now. I'm still thinking about giving it shot myself Rukiafan. I've just had so much going on all at once in my life, and my mind is too crowded with thoughts right now to allow for a creative writing process to emerge. I just attended the first day of my G.E.D. testing yesterday, and I'm fairly confident that I did very well. Tommorrow is the math, social studies and reading portions of the G.E.D. testing. Yay! I can't wait!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)