Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
*Update with Video*  NOA Direct discussing Mario DLC  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLBObeEpDB5V3rBgGh4mAU_EP9_q1FoJqJOGkbRea-D3ltzsH6Q

While Japan is already downloading DLC Coin Rush levels on their "region version" of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Nintendo of America will be streaming a "mini" Nintendo Direct to discuss DLC for our "region version".

NOA Tweeted:

A Nintendo Direct Mini, which is a brief video on a Nintendo topic, will air at 7:30 AM PT tomorrow w/ details about #NSMB2 add-on content.

Update
I'll let (full body) Reggie to explain the details.

Last edited by SkywardL on October 2nd 2012, 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Cool i hope it's released tomorrow as well Very Happy
SkywardL
By the end of 2012, for those who want all the content will be spending up to $22.50 Surprised
Aussiegamer
October 2nd 2012, 12:14 pmAussiegamer
How much will these dlc cost us here in Australia?
Amufungal
The download content looks fun Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
October 2nd 2012, 2:00 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Sounds like something to keep me busy during those wet summer days in which I can't go out anywhere (it rains a LOT in summertime here, meaning the only option I have is to play games). Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)