Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+31
pinkiepie
ToughGamer
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
Nintendobuddy64
PrinnyDood
Yusei Fudo
Clαππαd
Otaku
Gekkouga-Senpai
Raith
LizofDoom
OgreTheShrek
Marioman18
pizzacore
Ragnarok
Golden_Toad
mieu-fire
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
ShanaNoShakugan
Megatron2000
Aqua Cherry Blossom
DigiDestined
NINTENBRO
Akatsuki
KingreX32
kwotain
KeAfan7
GreenwithEnvy
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
35 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 27th 2012, 11:10 pm
Let us discuss kawaii in chat right now. Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 28th 2012, 7:25 am
Pointy ears

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 2:51 pm
Captain Otaku: The First Otaku
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 3:15 pm
I am Otaku the brave

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 3:19 pm
I have a lot in common with both of my friends, but they have little in common with each other. They do share one common interest, though: they both like Dungeons & Dragons. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 3:24 pm
I never played D&D

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 4:07 pm
I have yet to play Wii U. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 9:15 pm
2 fast 4 Gnomes

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 10:15 pm
Google "Super Sentai characters". There should be more than enough kawaii for you there. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 10:37 pm
/me rolls a 50 sided dye... . Am I doing it right?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 28th 2012, 11:25 pm
Super Otaku wrote:/me rolls a 50 sided dye... . Am I doing it right?
Yes, though the die with the greatest number of sides is a d20, which has twenty sides. With two ten-sided dice (a d10 and a d%), you can roll between 1 and 100, though. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 12:04 pm
/me rolls a 99

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 29th 2012, 12:22 pm
What about Kushina? She told me that her grandmother is 100% Japanese, which makes her 25% Japanese. Wink

Anyways I'm trying to fix our login bug that is preventing most members from logging into WiiWareWave. Neutral

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 2:25 pm
@Rukia uhhhhhhmmm :blush: she is nice and I've no idea what she looks like which makes how I feel a lot more legit since I'm not tempted by the illusion of "looks" but right now I think she's just a really good friend
Why?

Last edited by Super Otaku on November 29th 2012, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 2:46 pm
Otter: "Coo!"
Dwarven Zookeeper: "No, ye daft creature! Owls and owlbears say "Coo!", whereas otters say...uh..."Oshawott!" Do ye need elocution lessons or somethin'?" Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 2:50 pm
Zeddy

Admin

November 29th 2012, 3:05 pm
Friend Code and Nintendo Network ID

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Captaincanucksigcopy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 3:11 pm
Added your NN ID

Admin

November 29th 2012, 3:27 pm
yes finally you did. LOL. What games you got.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Captaincanucksigcopy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 3:29 pm
Only Nintendo land and about 70+ VC games that got corrupt to start over Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 4:22 pm
Name: Wiyukode "Otak" Ewan
Race: Kawaiiling
Class: Bard
Personality traits: happy, fun-loving, romantic, retroistic, a fan of all things otaku and kawaii
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 6:43 pm
Hello Zed! Very Happy

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 8:54 pm
Hello, Rukia! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 9:22 pm
Hello zed

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 11:14 pm
Your signature makes me hungry for pizza. :F
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 29th 2012, 11:28 pm
Now I'm hungry for kawaii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 1:17 am
The kawaii language has many instances of words such as "chu" and "pinku". Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 10:43 am
Kawaii is a race

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 3:16 pm
Super Otaku wrote:Kawaii is a race
I'm sure there's a Dungeon Master out there who has created a race for their campaign named the kawaii. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 8:26 pm
d&D

November 30th 2012, 8:27 pm
My Wii U ID is Otaku15! Very Happy

Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 8:29 pm
Sailor suites

November 30th 2012, 8:31 pm
I want a kawaii girlfriend now too. Neutral

Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 8:33 pm
Someone kawaii would be nice hopefully soon

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 9:36 pm
My Wii U Code is not Otaku, since I don't yet have a Wii U. Laughing
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 9:38 pm
Aww soo cool its all in Japanese for me Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 9:50 pm
Wow, lots of people seem to like eating 3DS Fried Chicken. If it's anything like Kentucky Fried Chicken... Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 9:56 pm
The only word in English for me is 3DS

November 30th 2012, 10:37 pm
Kawaii is always nice. Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 010
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 10:46 pm
/me listens to the EPIC Hoenn champion theme remix

November 30th 2012, 10:48 pm
3DS is fun! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 10:48 pm
I'm liking ALL the remixes in B/W2

November 30th 2012, 10:49 pm
Otaku! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 10:53 pm
Tepig is one of only 3 Pokemon who can make its own bacon

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 11:00 pm
Not a picture of Nate and Rosa.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 11:05 pm
Zed the magician lol.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 30th 2012, 11:36 pm
Is that your character class? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 10:48 am
Kawaii forces your knees to be weak and also forces you to use a cuddle attack

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 12:57 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 1:53 pm
Whoa, nice banner...! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)