Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Anonymous

What is your favorite Super Nintendo game? Empty What is your favorite Super Nintendo game?

on August 24th 2012, 11:42 am
So many choices, but what's your favorite?
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

What is your favorite Super Nintendo game? Empty Re: What is your favorite Super Nintendo game?

on August 24th 2012, 2:01 pm
Street Fighter II: Turbo. Most people will probably go for Mario/Zelda/Metroid. I just didn't enjoy those games on console. Sad

What is your favorite Super Nintendo game? Empty Re: What is your favorite Super Nintendo game?

on September 13th 2012, 9:49 pm
Ummm...

1) Earthbound
2) Super Metroid
3) Donkey Kong Country
4) Mortal Kombat II
5) Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers

Side Note: I still haven't had the chance to experience The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or the other two SNES DKC games either, so my opinion may actually change someday.

on September 13th 2012, 9:52 pm
So many choices but I think I will go with

Final Fantasy III

for now.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

on October 2nd 2012, 4:35 pm
Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI/III.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 2nd 2012, 7:26 pm
@Nintenbro wrote:Ummm...

1) Earthbound
2) Super Metroid
3) Donkey Kong Country
4) Mortal Kombat II
5) Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers

Side Note: I still haven't had the chance to experience The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or the other two SNES DKC games either, so my opinion may actually change someday.
I'm sure your opinion will indeed change, Nintenbro. Those games are brilliant examples of (a) Super Nintendo game(s) done right. Wink

Having said that, my favourite Super Nintendo games (there are two I love equally) are the Super Mario World series. They are easily my favourite 2D Mario games period (sorry, Super Mario Bros. 3), which is why I've based much of Mushroom Force's second season on these two gems of classic Nintendo gaming. Very Happy

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Marth
Marth

on January 1st 2013, 11:13 am
Going purely by nostalgia, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario World 2. Runner up would be Super Mario World.

Admin

on January 1st 2013, 11:42 am
Welcome back "Yoshi"! Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum