Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Empty Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version.

August 3rd 2012, 12:45 pm
I don't know if you've heard about this yet, but the latest version of Android no longer has flash support and is incompatible with all marketplace flash players.
Why the heck would Google do something so dumb? Rolling Eyes

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Empty Re: Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version.

August 3rd 2012, 1:01 pm
What the hell. The Only reason I liek Android So much is because it Supports Flash. Iphone and Blackberry dont. What A stupid Stupid Stupid move. Im not upgrading my Android phone.

I will stick with OS 2.1

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Captaincanucksigcopy
Komicturtle
Komicturtle

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Empty Re: Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version.

August 3rd 2012, 4:39 pm
Interesting. Not sure why people believe Flash is dead. I know Adobe stopped flash support for mobile- but that's only regarding "updates" and the like.

KingreX32
Admin

August 3rd 2012, 6:02 pm
Its because of HTML5. Its the new big Internet format thing now.

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Captaincanucksigcopy
FuManchu
FuManchu

August 3rd 2012, 6:19 pm
Doesn't this make the new Android OS worthless as a media outlet? Hell I'm positive that most Android Marketplace games and apps require a flash player so I guess Android is going to be a basic communication device again? Twisted Evil

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Opb10
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

August 4th 2012, 9:05 am
Alot of people get android because It supports flash. Its thier main selling point.

FuManchu
FuManchu

August 4th 2012, 12:25 pm
Google needs to reconsider their decision.

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Opb10
Marioman18
Marioman18

October 5th 2012, 12:45 pm
Whatever you do don't update your flash player in the marketplace because the latest version removes your flash player and I made the mistake of updating Evil or Very Mad

Android stops adobe flash player support with the latest version. Pbucket
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

October 5th 2012, 4:12 pm
Marioman18 wrote:Whatever you do don't update your flash player in the marketplace because the latest version removes your flash player and I made the mistake of updating Evil or Very Mad
That is just stupid, but thank you for the heads-up.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 5th 2012, 8:01 pm
Why would adobe do such a thing? :shack:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)