Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on September 23rd 2012, 11:44 pm
No problem, owner of two Wii consoles in an avatar. Wink

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on September 23rd 2012, 11:48 pm
For a limited time only, buy one power and get one power half off!

on September 24th 2012, 7:49 am
A red wii with a copy of SMB where all the ? Blocks turn into 25blocks

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 1:21 pm
You are an otaku Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 24th 2012, 2:41 pm
Who is the character in your avatar? Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 24th 2012, 2:45 pm
Snake: Mei ling, Samus took her clothes off
Mei Ling: that's just her in her Zero Suit
Snake: ahhh without all that bulky armor, she become more... Agile, you know if I took off all this heavy gear I could catch her.
Mei Ling: Yeah you wish...

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 3:33 pm

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 24th 2012, 3:39 pm
Box of kawaii for me? How about a microgame where I cuddle/hug someone :p

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 4:13 pm
Otaku fanatic Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 24th 2012, 6:41 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Box of kawaii for me? How about a microgame where I cuddle/hug someone :p
Sorry, right now I'm just focusing on the Mushroom Force microgames. I'd at least like to finish one for each Ranger, and I have ideas for some of them. White Power, for example, sees Clannad using her healing powers to restore the Blue Bullet (AKA me) to normal. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 24th 2012, 6:54 pm
Mighty switch force

on September 24th 2012, 7:27 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:A red wii with a copy of SMB where all the ? Blocks turn into 25blocks
Huh, what?! scratch

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 7:37 pm
The red Wii console comes with Super Mario Bros. built-in, and the ? Blocks have 25 in place of the ?, to promote the 25th Anniversary of the game. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 24th 2012, 7:41 pm
Cute rangers

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 7:42 pm
Cute Konata Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 24th 2012, 8:02 pm
Bed head

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 8:47 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Bed head
Nope, it's actually non-irritating gel. Wink

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 24th 2012, 9:05 pm
GamerZack in his casual attire.

Admin

on September 24th 2012, 9:19 pm
Nintenbro, looking as Twin Wii Consoles as ever. Wink

John Knight
John Knight

on September 24th 2012, 11:17 pm
Cool hairdo. Cool
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on September 24th 2012, 11:34 pm
John Knight is back! Surprised
Maybe Jnes5 will return again soon too! Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 16 Star_o10
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 24th 2012, 11:41 pm
WiiWareWave should be renamed NintendoWareTsunami due to the number of members who are fans of Japan, myself included. Smile

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 24th 2012, 11:52 pm
GamerZack wrote:The red Wii console comes with Super Mario Bros. built-in, and the ? Blocks have 25 in place of the ?, to promote the 25th Anniversary of the game. Smile
I own the red 25th Anniversary Edition Wii console, and it never had Super Mario Bros. pre-installed. The only games it was bundled with were New Super Mario Bros. & Wii Sports.

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 12:13 am
@Nintenbro wrote:
GamerZack wrote:The red Wii console comes with Super Mario Bros. built-in, and the ? Blocks have 25 in place of the ?, to promote the 25th Anniversary of the game. Smile
I own the red 25th Anniversary Edition Wii console, and it never had Super Mario Bros. pre-installed. The only games it was bundled with were New Super Mario Bros. & Wii Sports.
Must just be the Japanese version then. Smile

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 25th 2012, 12:22 am
I mean, it doesn't really matter to me, anyways. I already have the best emulation of Super Mario Bros. on my 3DS. It looks so much more clearer and cleaner than the Wii NES VC emulation.

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 12:46 am
That's because of the smaller screen former WiiAboutU. Wink

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 1:14 am
Hello, Yellow Ranger! Ready to beat the giant, fire-breathing turtle? Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 25th 2012, 9:25 am
Doesn't purple mean death or fat. In Japanese? I can see it as fat because of pikmin and the ironic waluigi being not fat

on September 25th 2012, 1:28 pm
Otaku means a video game and anime addict in Japan doesn't it?

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on September 25th 2012, 2:57 pm
Soundwav would approve. Wink

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 3:58 pm
A Shinigami. Smile
HarmoKnight wrote:Doesn't purple mean death or fat. In Japanese? I can see it as fat because of pikmin and the ironic waluigi being not fat
What?! The Purple Ranger has the power of the hammer, which gives him both super-strength and resistance to fire and ice. Neutral

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 25th 2012, 4:09 pm
Quickly, GamerZack! To the WiiWareWave Cave! Very Happy

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 4:17 pm
GamerZack: Want to hear a joke?
Nintenbro: Okay!
GamerZack: What do you get if you combine a Wii with another Wii?
Nintenbro: Tell me.
GamerZack: A Wiiii!
Nintenbro: ...I don't get it...
GamerZack: ...

RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on September 25th 2012, 4:28 pm
The man with two different hair colors Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 25th 2012, 4:55 pm
Rarity...I haven't seen her online in a while. It's like her appearances have become, dare I say, a rarity. Laughing

mieu-fire
mieu-fire

on September 25th 2012, 5:18 pm
ZACK Very Happy

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 25th 2012, 5:32 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, mieu-fire! Very Happy

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on September 25th 2012, 5:37 pm
GamerZack wrote:GamerZack: Want to hear a joke?
Nintenbro: Okay!
GamerZack: What do you get if you combine a Wii with another Wii?
Nintenbro: Tell me.
GamerZack: A Wiiii!
Nintenbro: ...I don't get it...
GamerZack: ...
Yeah, you definitely should've went with A WiiWii instead. Very Happy lol

on September 25th 2012, 5:41 pm
Double wii

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 6:05 pm
O!
TA!
KU!
OTAKU! OTAKU! OTAKU! OTAKU!
OOOOTAAAAKUUUU!!!! Very Happy

mieu-fire
mieu-fire

on September 25th 2012, 6:21 pm
ello pixel version of ZACK Smile

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 25th 2012, 6:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Does mieu want a Wii U? Wink

Golden_Toad
Golden_Toad

on September 25th 2012, 6:26 pm
Cool looking helmet! Oh wait that's just your spiky hair. lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 25th 2012, 6:28 pm
I choose never to use that item in NSMB2 or 3D Land

Admin

on September 25th 2012, 6:32 pm
Otaku Land should be a real nation. Wink

mieu-fire
mieu-fire

on September 25th 2012, 6:32 pm
GamerZack wrote:Does mieu want a Wii U? Wink
why yes mieu does :3

GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on September 25th 2012, 6:34 pm
That avatar is so adorable. Very Happy

mieu-fire
mieu-fire

on September 25th 2012, 6:41 pm
ello mister pixel zack

Golden_Toad
Golden_Toad

on September 25th 2012, 6:42 pm
Spiky head.
mieu-fire
mieu-fire

on September 25th 2012, 6:48 pm
it a magical leaf that flys through da sky to get eaten by a orange yoshi >:3

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum