Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
christicehurst
christicehurst
At the beggining of June I was having a laugh with myself when members were worried about the lack of posting with the forum as I knew with the updates to the forum, the partnership and that some members were returning that there wasn't much to fear about the forum.

June turned out to be the second biggest month since October last year smashing some of the past months by at least 800 posts. Members became more interested in the forum, E3 did have a effect thou it didn't show up as quickly as some thought and the discussions have been very good.

It was also great to see a great spread of posters too. It played out like a team effort and that's healthy for a forum. Well done to everyone for the great success we had! There's still work to done - getting the balancing act between WiiWave and Ninja News right but it's in the right direction.

Now I shall go back to bed with my boxes of tissues and continue "enjoying" my cold.

Comments

KeAfan7
June 30th 2012, 12:37 pmKeAfan7
This was a great month for WiiWareWave, especially with our new active poster Kushina who has posted well over 100 posts in the little over a week she has been a member! Very Happy
Anonymous
June 30th 2012, 12:55 pmGuest
Congratulations! Smile
KokorOtaku
June 30th 2012, 8:37 pmKokorOtaku
That's great, although I don't think I'll be a big poster, or at least I'm trying not to be, since I'm trying to get off the Internet and play more games, I feel lazy online, but I like talking to people, but still I have too many games to beat
KeAfan7
June 30th 2012, 9:02 pmKeAfan7
You were still the 16th most active poster during the month of June. Wink
Thank you for your support. king
KokorOtaku
June 30th 2012, 9:43 pmKokorOtaku
Aww thanks
christicehurst
July 1st 2012, 12:15 amchristicehurst
The spread of posters is more important than a couple guys spamming it up. If they became sick or disinterested than the forum would drop alot. But with everyone doing their part those things won't happen.
Neptune
July 1st 2012, 1:32 amNeptune
Congratulations!
Megatron2000
July 1st 2012, 2:37 amMegatron2000
Nice work dudes! |D
gamerace
July 1st 2012, 4:04 amgamerace
Great to see. It was wonderful to see a number of new users join in June.

I certainly do think E3 helped in that it generated topics of discussion, but not as immediately as one would have expected.
Megatron2000
July 1st 2012, 11:42 amMegatron2000
gamerace wrote:Great to see. It was wonderful to see a number of new users join in June.

I certainly do think E3 helped in that it generated topics of discussion, but not as immediately as one would have expected.
That's because E3 wasn't particularly interesting this year. D|
Remember last year? I believe nearly 50 members joined right around E3! |0
ToughGamer
July 1st 2012, 12:15 pmToughGamer
Grats.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)