Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
H_Bogart32
H_Bogart32
Admin
Super Street Fighter II Online Europe Bound This Thursday Street_Fighter_2

We have been posting articles about a new online Super Street Fighter for Wii vc for quite some time now and it seems our long wait is now over at least in Europe as the game is now listed at the official Nintendo website with an 800 point price and a Pal release date that is only two days away!

This is H_Bogart32 signing out.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShounenMania
Cool, but will America get this game on Thursday too?
Marth
Only 800 points? Looks like they won't be charging for the added feature. Surprised I'm willing to bet America will get it on Thursday too, but who knows.
Marioman18
Wonderful news now I must save my money until thursday Cool
Megatron2000
No additional fee for the online addition? |0
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 5th 2012, 12:07 amAqua Cherry Blossom
Only a few short hours away! I love you
Punnyguy
North America got NOTHIN' this week. Evil or Very Mad
SkywardL
Will there be a review soon? How is the online?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)