Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Batman: Arkham City for the Wii U "will not be a straight port" Batman1

A lot of people are worried that the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City will just be the same game that we had from the other consoles... but it looks like that might not be all the case.

Speaking at the Game Developers Conference, Epic Games' Mark Rein stated that the Wii U version of this game will not be just a straight port form the other consoles, seeing it up and running on the Wii U console, he also says that the game will have a "fantastic use of the touch controller."

However, he never stated exactly on how Arkham City would make use of touch controls, but the developer Rocksteady also teased that this version of the game would "play to the strengths of the console."

While I don't have any interests of getting this game, I do hope that the ones that do will have a different experience than what they've got form the other consoles.

Source: GoNintendo & Shack News

Metatags: Batman, Arkham City, WiiU, port

Last edited by Jnes5 on March 16th 2012, 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This is interesting information, good article Jnes5. Wink
Btw the pic doesn't work on the Wii browser. Neutral
Megatron2000
I hope this doesn't mean watered down ports D|
KeAfan7
The pic is broken. Neutral
KingreX32
currently working on my review for this game.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)