Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop
Silent Debuggers, and Bloody Wolf say goodbye.

The North American Turbografx-16 Library Shrinks By Three Silent_Debuggers_cover

The North American Turbografx-16 Library Shrinks By Three 263976-bloody_wolf_large

Today three Turbografx-16 games were removed from the Wii Shop, and those games were Bloody Wolf, Silent Debuggers, and Drop Off.
These games will be removed from Japan's shop tomorrow with Europe likely following suit.

Comments

KeAfan7
Wow the rate that games are being removed is much faster then the rate that new games are being added. Surprised
KingreX32
I wouldnt know. I HAVE NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!!
H_Bogart32
Nintendo should give its customers a heads up before removing games.
Ace
How many times in Nintendo going to pull this unannounced removal BS?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
March 5th 2012, 4:51 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
More Virtual Console games bite the dust lol.
Marth
You have to wonder why all these games seem to be leaving at roughly the same time. Surprised
DigiDestined
Yoshi wrote:You have to wonder why all these games seem to be leaving at roughly the same time. Surprised
They were all published by G-Mode,but it still is unfortunate that about 5% of the Turbografx-16 games that were on the service were removed all at once Sad
Marth
I mean not just these TurboGrafx games, but the Virtual Console in general. Ninja Turtles, R-Type, etc. seem to be leaving within weeks and months of each other despite being released at radically different times in some cases.
ARF_Paula
What a bummer Surprised
MetalShyGuy
Why the hell did Nintendo not warn us?
Staroceancrazy
I better start buying all the Hudson vc and Wiiware games before those are removed Surprised
John Knight
Bloody Wolf was removed? Surprised
Akatsuki
These games were just removed from the Japanese shop. Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)