Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by: Jay

Nintendo and Super Mario Kart fans may recall our coverage back in November of a event which took place at the LA Auto Show where Nintendo US boss Reggie Fils-Aimes unveiled a pair of real-life drivable Mario Karts to celebrate the upcoming launch of the title for the portable 3DS console.

Nintendo Delivers Full-Scale Drivable Mario Kart to US Prize Winner! Nintendo-delivers-real-life-mario-kart-to-gamestop-winner-3-620x413

One of these karts, based to detail on the model driven by Mario himself in the game, was to be given away in a contest hosted by retailer GameStop. The contest is long over and Nintendo has posted a video of the incredible kart as it was delivered to the lucky bas… um, prize winner.

It’s quite a bizarre sight to see the colourful kart being backed up out of a delivery truck and onto a suburban American street – but to be woken by a knock at the door from Nintendo’s veteran mascot Mario (and not a guy in a suit) only adds to the excitement.

Full-scale replica Mario Kart was created by the Pimp My Ride customizers at West Coast Customs and features the shiny red and yellow paint job as seen in game, those big chunky off-road wheels, a pair of huge exhausts used for those mushroom powered boosts and, of course, the M for Mario emblazoned on the front bonnet. Set for flight, a feature added in the later games, this model comes complete with glider. At the launch the ever-excitable “Reginator” said “When I saw the Karts I put out a big WOO HOO!”

Follow Gadjet Help line on twitter

Source

These are so Cool. Yeah there a little nerdy but If people can have tron bikes then Mario Karts are no different. Your Thoughts.

Nintendo Builds a Real Life Mario Kart

West Coast Customs, Nintendo, Build A Car For Los Angeles Auto Show

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Nintendo Delivers Full-Scale Drivable Mario Kart to US Prize Winner! Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Otaku
A real Mario Kart would be so cool Surprised
KingreX32
Otaku wrote:A real Mario Kart would be so cool Surprised

Indeed. Although I would rather a Bullet Bike.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)